TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Production Photo Gallery

RichS

We have just published our first Shelby GT production photo gallery. From time to time we'll put together new galleries so that you can see what we're up to. Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.shelbyautos.com/gallery.asp

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Rich,

The pics are outstanding! Thanks for sharing a little bit your world with us.

Ken

We have just published our first Shelby GT production photo gallery. From time to time we'll put together new galleries so that you can see what we're up to. Anyway, here's the link:

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Rich, Love the Pics! Question, I ordered a white car with the light graphite leather interior, thinking that with the silver stripes and the white car would look good. I realize it's personal taste, but I see that most in the forums have ordered the white cars with the dark charcol interior. Do you know if there is any trouble getting this color combo from Ford? Have you seen any/many cars come in with the light graphite interior? Also,are all the Shelby Floor Mats black in color? I'm thinking I might want to change before I get my final build date from Ford. Thanks for the info.

Dave

Hey Rich,

Can we order this back bumper and will it fit the 06?

It's the same bumper used on the 2007 GT/CS and 2007 Shelby GT500. Email Kevin Casey at ClevParts@aol.com and tell him Brad from TMS sent you. He'll get you a good price. I've got one coming for my car.

BTW, the Shelby GT is gorgeous in white. Wish they came with a ragtop!

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Thanks for posting the pictures, kind of lets us all know how the process is going. I didn't think the black wheels were going to have the silver trim. After looking at the pictures of the black wheels with the silver trim, they are not to bad looking.

Nice work, I know your staff must be very happy....

GG

Rich, Love the Pics! Question, I ordered a white car with the light graphite leather interior, thinking that with the silver stripes and the white car would look good. I realize it's personal taste, but I see that most in the forums have ordered the white cars with the dark charcol interior. Do you know if there is any trouble getting this color combo from Ford? Have you seen any/many cars come in with the light graphite interior? Also,are all the Shelby Floor Mats black in color? I'm thinking I might want to change before I get my final build date from Ford. Thanks for the info.

Dave

We have seen the white car with the graphite color interior, very nice, stay with it. :)

Amy

Archived