TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT -Vegas Pickup

dcampb583

:) MY GT is enroute to Vegas it should arrive on the 11th. I am going to do the Vegas pickup, cant wait. I was going to have them install some items but was told they won't start aftermarket items till March. I now have an 07 GT500 (early vin) that I don't drive but look forward to driving my new GT often. I made a mistake and sold two 66 GT350"s a few years back but won't do it again.

:) MY GT is enroute to Vegas it should arrive on the 11th. I am going to do the Vegas pickup, cant wait. I was going to have them install some items but was told they won't start aftermarket items till March. I now have an 07 GT500 (early vin) that I don't drive but look forward to driving my new GT often. I made a mistake and sold two 66 GT350"s a few years back but won't do it again.

I'm quite sure the "MARCH MODS" rumor is bad info. I feel confident I read Amy's statement that she is trying to squash that piece of bad info. Last I checked SAI is full steam ahead! Mod away!

I'm quite sure the "MARCH MODS" rumor is bad info. I feel confident I read Amy's statement that she is trying to squash that piece of bad info. Last I checked SAI is full steam ahead! Mod away!

I spoke to John with Shelby before Christmas and he told me it would be March before any non-stock changes could be done. I hope it would be sooner.

I spoke to John with Shelby before Christmas and he told me it would be March before any non-stock changes could be done. I hope it would be sooner.

I think that's when that started, but Amy posted somewhere and said they are ready and would correct the bad info within.

Archived