TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Let me make sure I understand

GTHERO

Amy,

I was talking to my Ford dealer today that I ordered the Shelby GT through. We were talking about the options offered by Shelby and he brought up an intresting question.

When adding the aftertermarket options (s/c, brake ducts...), are the modifications done right after the car is originally converted by Shelby, or is the buyer responsible for getting the car back out to Vegas for modification.

If the car is performance modified by Shelby right after manufacture, the buyer is responsible for pickup. Is it possible for me to arrange a private shipper to pick the car up at SAI (or where ever the pickup would be), WITHOUT me traveling to Vegas.

Thanks,

Luke

Amy,

I was talking to my Ford dealer today that I ordered the Shelby GT through. We were talking about the options offered by Shelby and he brought up an intresting question.

When adding the aftertermarket options (s/c, brake ducts...), are the modifications done right after the car is originally converted by Shelby, or is the buyer responsible for getting the car back out to Vegas for modification.

If the car is performance modified by Shelby right after manufacture, the buyer is responsible for pickup. Is it possible for me to arrange a private shipper to pick the car up at SAI (or where ever the pickup would be), WITHOUT me traveling to Vegas.

Thanks,

Luke

yes

Archived