TEAM SHELBY FORUM

first 25 cars!!!

amyb

Guys,

Here is the list of the first 25, They are NOT in the order they came in`. There are 10 more in PDI right now. I am taking a chance here by posting this. Please do not post it anywhere else, please do not call Shelbyautos asking if your car is in. I am being sneared at by my staff...lol

I will post lists in the future, but I really need you all to help me here. Thanks

Amy.

Here are the numbers for the 25 customer cars that already got here, if you want extras or a shelby pickup, call us.

1ZVHT82H075286549

1ZVHT82H075287815

1ZVHT82H675287673

1ZVHT82H775286466

1ZVHT82H775288279

1ZVHT82H875287769

1ZVHT82H975286758

1ZVHT82H975287571

1ZVHT82HX75286672

1ZVHT82H175287659

1ZVHT82H275287573

1ZVHT82H575287650

1ZVHT82H675286796

1ZVHT82H675287785

1ZVHT82H775286547

1ZVHT82H775286550

1ZVHT82H775286760

1ZVHT82H175286561

1ZVHT82H175287760

1ZVHT82H275283734

1ZVHT82H275286293

1ZVHT82H275288271

1ZVHT82H375286173

1ZVHT82H375286304

1ZVHT82H775287939

:angry: I did not see my car ON THERE!! Holding my Breath in hopes that It is one of the others in PDI!! Super Job by Posting! Modern Technology should be handled with Modern Communication and Marketing. not being Punny but, this is a BOLD MOVE! much appreciated by this Consumer!! :rolleyes:

:angry: I did not see my car ON THERE!! Holding my Breath in hopes that It is one of the others in PDI!! Super Job by Posting! Modern Technology should be handled with Modern Communication and Marketing. not being Punny but, this is a BOLD MOVE! much appreciated by this Consumer!! :rolleyes:

check it here

shelby GT Vin checker

Daltondavid,

You and I live close. When you take delivery of your Shelby GT I would really like to check it out if its ok with you. Drop me an email from this site if your interested. I'm located outside of King of Prussia in a little town called Collegeville.

Ken

It would be cool if someone near me was getting one that i could check out...it looks like mine isn't going to be one of the first made. the last six digits of the vin start with 293, which puts it about 10,000 vehicles behind some of the others. B)

Has Shelby Automotive or Ford set the production number mark for 2007? If so, what is that figure? I'm thinking that a 2008 run of these cars would be in order. Amy, do you have any insight on a posible 2008 production run?

Ken

Has Shelby Automotive or Ford set the production number mark for 2007? If so, what is that figure? I'm thinking that a 2008 run of these cars would be in order. Amy, do you have any insight on a posible 2008 production run?

Ken

KS

It looks like the production is limited to 6000 units. This is from what I've read on different sites and I believe Amy has stated that too.

WOW ! exciting times at Shelby.... wish I could be there. Amy you and Mr. Shelby must be very proud. Way to go girl. :D Mark

thanks Mark. :lol: It is fun!!

thanks Mark. :lol: It is fun!!

Amy, take pictures and Videos. Keep a diary of your Day to to day

activities!! when my son interviews you for the book he will write in 15 years, you will have it all! no matter how things proceed , you will forever be known as a saviour to the legacy of Shelby Autos inc.! being able to interact with you and have day to day information on Car status, new products, and meet other SHELBY Owners and Enthusiasts truly is a step in the right direction. ;) Ken, My best friend lives in Collegeville! I also drive through there on my way to Skippack as another friend has many Vintage SHELBY's over there. you may see him around the area. just keep an eye on here for when I announce my cars arrival!- Dave :rolleyes:

Amy, take pictures and Videos. Keep a diary of your Day to to day

activities!! when my son interviews you for the book he will write in 15 years, you will have it all! no matter how things proceed , you will forever be known as a saviour to the legacy of Shelby Autos inc.! being able to interact with you and have day to day information on Car status, new products, and meet other SHELBY Owners and Enthusiasts truly is a step in the right direction. ;) Ken, My best friend lives in Collegeville! I also drive through there on my way to Skippack as another friend has many Vintage SHELBY's over there. you may see him around the area. just keep an eye on here for when I announce my cars arrival!- Dave :rolleyes:

David, I'll be sure to look for your post. I think we have a mutual friend here in Skippack. The guy I know has about 7 vintage Shelbys and he just had an awesome garage built a few years back. He also owns his own electrical business. I sure we are talking about the same guy. I live only minutes from his house. Maybe springtime we can all meet at his place or hit one of the cruise nights with our Shelbys. Anyway. I wish you good luck with your puchase. :rolleyes:

Ken

• 10 years later...

Wow 10 years later and I'm looking at buying car # 0016 from the original 25. 3318 miles on the clock and 3 signatures with cards. Always loved the looks of the SGT. Over the years we got a little nuts with 662 HP and 0 to 60 in first gear without shifting. Can't enjoy her on the public road. Going back to the basic principle of the original 65 350.

I wonder where Amy is now ?

post-9597-0-80983700-1508156251_thumb.jpeg

Wow 10 years later and I'm looking at buying car # 0016 from the original 25. 3008 miles on the clock and 3 signatures with cards. Always loved the looks of the SGT. Over the years we got a little nuts with 662 HP and 0 to 60 in first gear without shifting. Can't enjoy her on the public road. Going back to the basic principle of the original 65 350.

I wonder where Amy is now ?

That looks like a really sweet car. I would have been interested had I not just bought a white one with 3K miles (not one of the original 25) before this one was listed. And I was just in Rockwall this past weekend too. Hope you get a good deal, but not TOO good, or I'll really be kicking myself. Good luck!

That looks like a really sweet car. I would have been interested had I not just bought a white one with 3K miles (not one of the original 25) before this one was listed. And I was just in Rockwall this past weekend too. Hope you get a good deal, but not TOO good, or I'll really be kicking myself. Good luck!

$21K with shipping to a Ford dealer in Marietta ga. 15 miles from my house.

That's amazing you were just there. What a small world. Its private deal and we are using the dealership network of dealers to do the paperwork. There are doc fees but he is willing to pay them in Ga $600 wow. . It's nice to have one of the first batch of 25 cars. Personally signed hood by Carroll Shelby and in the Scottsdale auto museum for 4 years....helped keep the mileage down to 3318. Plus the car was used @ his 85 and 86 Birthday party. It's got some good history and documents to go with it. Plus it's in mint shape most importantly. In GA you pay tax on the value of a mustang GT and not the price of the car. That cuts the tax in half $596.

Thanks Jeff J. I'm glad she's doing ok and back into mustangs. She seemed 100% committed to the Shelby team. Those early days were really exciting times with Carroll Shelby stopping by to keep an eye on things. I know I miss the old crowd for sure.

$21K plus shipping to a Ford dealer in Marietta ga. 15 miles from my house. I pay the tax in ga. Out of state deal. I'm happy.

Well, assuming that the ebay auction that I'm referencing is not a copycat scam, it looks like the seller dropped his price about $15K over the span of two weeks and you got one hell of a deal! Congrats!

Thanks 06H302...He did drop his price a lot but it was over priced to start with in this market. However it's kind of nice being back in a SGT after 10 years. Boy does time fly. I'll post pictures once I get her.

Thanks 06H302....Well maybe the auctions might get $30+ but not on ebay. He did drop his price a lot but it was over priced to start with in this market. However it's kind of nice being back in a SGT after 10 years. Boy does time fly. I'll post pictures once I get her.

Amy is at Saleen now, there are some newer posts here on the forum (search: Saleen)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived