TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lower fron fascia grills?

GPStang06_merged

• 1 month later...

Any word on when these are gonna get shipped out? My car is going in this week for fitting and painting and would rather not get it done without it.

Thanks.

I am also on the same boat. but I am sure Jason is doing his best to get his hands on the grill for all of US Hillbank's customers. I just went ahead and sent it to the body shop without it. I can always add it later. Notice Jason does not have one on his vehicle either along with the pins.

I am also on the same boat. but I am sure Jason is doing his best to get his hands on the grill for all of US Hillbank's customers. I just went ahead and sent it to the body shop without it. I can always add it later. Notice Jason does not have one on his vehicle either along with the pins.

Ditto. I don't think it will be highly noticeable. It was not that noticeable on Jason's car. What you are seeing on his car (where the lower grill should be) is the supercharger intercooler. For cars without superchargers (second picture - unpainted), you will see the lower part of the radiator which will look similar behind an open air intake. Most aftermarket front fascias have similar openings without any sort grill.

DSC05361.jpg

05810small.jpg

Ditto. I don't think it will be highly noticeable. It was not that noticeable on Jason's car. What you are seeing on his car (where the lower grill should be) is the supercharger intercooler. For cars without superchargers (second picture - unpainted), you will see the lower part of the radiator which will look similar behind an open air intake. Most aftermarket front fascias have similar openings without any sort grill.

DSC05361.jpg

05810small.jpg

Yea I'm still waiting on the lower grille too.

• 1 month later...

guys call John and steve at the office for an update...thanks

Amy

Hey guys and gals, Hope everyone is having a good Easter weekend?

I was scrolling through the topics and found this one regarding the grille for the lower fascia

and I was wondering if anybody got theirs yet? I have not recevied mine yet and I got my fascia in December. It's basicly the missing piece to the puzzle. Anyone have some input to this? Group members?

Amy? Hillbanks? Bueller... Bueller....? :lol:

Hey guys and gals, Hope everyone is having a good Easter weekend?

I was scrolling through the topics and found this one regarding the grille for the lower fascia

and I was wondering if anybody got theirs yet? I have not recevied mine yet and I got my fascia in December. It's basicly the missing piece to the puzzle. Anyone have some input to this? Group members?

Amy? Hillbanks? Bueller... Bueller....? :lol:

Lower Grills are in and will be/are shipping.

Archived