TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Shelby Experience!

RichS

Well, it's just about ready to go. You can now go to ShelbyExperience.com and submit your stories and pictures. I have a couple of articles in there now, still working on the gallery and some minor touch-ups but the site's ready to receive. So, when you get a chance please take a moment and share your story. Personally I'm looking forward to seeing more from those rental GT-H racers we've seen in this forum.

If you have any questions or problems using the new site please let me know and I'll do what I can. Thanks.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Also, remember the experience part doesn't mean you own a shelby, you could have rented it, drove one, saw one, etc......It's all about the memory

Rich,

Looks like a cool start. I can't wait to tell stories about my Shelby GT. By the way how cool it must be to work at SAI. It sounds like, if you own a mustang one day the boss might ask to use your car for building a protoype. Refering to Josh's article and I remember Amy saying another employees was used for the Shelby GT prototype. Talk about fringe benefits.

Rich,

Looks like a cool start. I can't wait to tell stories about my Shelby GT. By the way how cool it must be to work at SAI. It sounds like, if you own a mustang one day the boss might ask to use your car for building a protoype. Refering to Josh's article and I remember Amy saying another employees was used for the Shelby GT prototype. Talk about fringe benefits.

remember guys, this is not just about new shelby's, it can be cobra's and old shelby mustNGS TOO

Amy

remember guys, this is not just about new shelby's, it can be cobra's and old shelby mustNGS TOO

Amy

*PHEW*, that's a good thing as I don't have a new one for new stories, yet! I do, however, have a few very cool :blink: stories to tell from my past ownership of Shelbys! I'll get to posting them w/some pix, too...

I will love to add some stuff there! the one constant trend for me with my involvement has been meeting people and sharing our thoughts on the cars, Carroll Shelby and his career, SAAC, and next thing you know you have developed a friend!- Dave

By the way how cool it must be to work at SAI. It sounds like, if you own a mustang one day the boss might ask to use your car for building a protoype. Refering to Josh's article and I remember Amy saying another employees was used for the Shelby GT prototype. Talk about fringe benefits.

It certainly could be worse :D I do own a black 2005 Mustang GT and it has been undergoing a slow transformation. It's not a prototype or anything, just parts on my own car. Here's a picture of how it currently looks:

07_Shelby_003.jpg

It certainly could be worse :D I do own a black 2005 Mustang GT and it has been undergoing a slow transformation. It's not a prototype or anything, just parts on my own car. Here's a picture of how it currently looks:

post-2683-1137646255_thumb.jpg

The car looks awesome!Nice job

post-2683-1137646255_thumb.jpg

I liked your car, nice stipe package. Many of us will go down the road you did, due to not being able to get our hands on a Shelby GT.

GG

I liked your car, nice stipe package. Many of us will go down the road you did, due to not being able to get our hands on a Shelby GT.

GG

Also, remember the experience part doesn't mean you own a shelby, you could have rented it, drove one, saw one, etc......It's all about the memory

Amy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I first encountered a kr in 1991. I couldnt believe how beautiful the car was the lines are so amazing, i could've stared at it for hours. Ever since then i have been hooked on that shelby and the man who introduced me to this most amazing breed of car. Still with the two of them to this day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My name is Adam Brown and I am a salesperson at Pride Ford in North Attleboro, Ma. Just to let everyone know, I currently have a Shelby Gt in stock. It is white with a silver stripe. Let me know if any of you are interested in taking a look at it...

You should post this in the SGT forum under Shelby's for sale. You would have better luck there.

Well, it's just about ready to go. You can now go to ShelbyExperience.com and submit your stories and pictures. I have a couple of articles in there now, still working on the gallery and some minor touch-ups but the site's ready to receive. So, when you get a chance please take a moment and share your story. Personally I'm looking forward to seeing more from those rental GT-H racers we've seen in this forum.

If you have any questions or problems using the new site please let me know and I'll do what I can. Thanks.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Does anyone know how I can get my Shelby GT on the Super Snake conversion list? Thx. Email: jmadden732000@yahoo.com or here!!

Does anyone know how I can get my Shelby GT on the Super Snake conversion list? Thx. Email: jmadden732000@yahoo.com or here!!

Only GT500's are being converted.........

Only GT500's are being converted.........

:( To those who have this limited edition sportscar, you need to be careful. My Dad died in a car accident in his new $70,000 shelby 3 weeks ago after losing control. This car is a racecar and is not meant to be driven by everyday drivers. This kind of car should be banned on the roads and to have this extra power in the package is absolutely rediculous. My father was only 56.

:( To those who have this limited edition sportscar, you need to be careful. My Dad died in a car accident in his new $70,000 shelby 3 weeks ago after losing control. This car is a racecar and is not meant to be driven by everyday drivers. This kind of car should be banned on the roads and to have this extra power in the package is absolutely rediculous. My father was only 56.

Very sorry to hear you lost your Dad. Do you know how he lost control from the authorities? Do you know if he was wearing his seatbelt? I hate read posts like this, but it is a subject that needs to be posted. I don't agree about these cars being banned, but I push for owners to respect these cars or other tradgic stories will appear. Again I am very sorry for your loss.

I took delivery of mine on 5/25/2007

As a long time Ford fan and transplanted Detroiter now living in Hawaii, I had to have one.

Apparently the gentleman who first ordered it, changed his MIND.

I was at the dealer for a truck part when it came in, traded my truck in immediately.

Rumor is there are 6 in Hawaii (2 white, 4 black) but only one white on my island.

B)

• 3 weeks later...

:(

I took delivery of mine on 5/25/2007

As a long time Ford fan and transplanted Detroiter now living in Hawaii, I had to have one.

Apparently the gentleman who first ordered it, changed his MIND.

I was at the dealer for a truck part when it came in, traded my truck in immediately.

Rumor is there are 6 in Hawaii (2 white, 4 black) but only one white on my island.

B)

yo, I live on Oahu...my dealer told me I bought the first shelby gt 07sgt0324. Its black.... I have seen a GT-H , and the dealer brought in a white one and there is a black one at Mckenna...also former Pres. of Mustang Club brought in a car from Wisconsin...that makes 4 for Oahu....is yours the white one?....

• 2 weeks later...

:(

yo, I live on Oahu...my dealer told me I bought the first shelby gt 07sgt0324. Its black.... I have seen a GT-H , and the dealer brought in a white one and there is a black one at Mckenna...also former Pres. of Mustang Club brought in a car from Wisconsin...that makes 4 for Oahu....is yours the white one?....

White , but I'm on Kauai.

Archived