TEAM SHELBY FORUM

More Pictures from the paint shop

Flyingbadgers2001

Hey Gang!

I took a long lunch break and went to go pay a visit to the guys & gals at CPV (Custom Painted Vehicles)

and I was just floored by the great work they did on the side scoops, hood and front fascia. I am at work right now, but I will post the pics on the Yahoo Group site for you guys n gals to check out tonight. It will be posted under the Flyingbadgers CS8 folder. -FB

Hey Gang!

I took a long lunch break and went to go pay a visit to the guys & gals at CPV (Custom Painted Vehicles)

and I was just floored by the great work they did on the side scoops, hood and front fascia. I am at work right now, but I will post the pics on the Yahoo Group site for you guys n gals to check out tonight. It will be posted under the Flyingbadgers CS8 folder. -FB

Very cool, be sure to post the link

Very cool, be sure to post the link

Hey folks!

Pictures are posted to the Yahoo site! Be sure to check em out. B) -FB

Heres a link. I don't know if it will work. If it don't then go the the SHELBYMUSTANG Yahoo main page and go from there.

http://autos.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/SHE.../view/797a?b=35

Looks like you need member stasis, I can't see them

Yeah, I was afraid of that..... I posted 8 more shots of the work in progress which is soon to be done by Friday. I understand some don't Yahoo. But since the site came up on December 14th there has been over a 125 pictures posted. Its amazing to see other peoples work taking shape. MineAll Mine, I hope you can check out the site eventually. I hate for you not be able to see the pics. :( -FB

Yeah, I was afraid of that..... I posted 8 more shots of the work in progress which is soon to be done by Friday. I understand some don't Yahoo. But since the site came up on December 14th there has been over a 125 pictures posted. Its amazing to see other peoples work taking shape. MineAll Mine, I hope you can check out the site eventually. I hate for you not be able to see the pics. :( -FB

Hey Gang,

I just got everything back from CPV!!! All the paint work done. Just need to start installing. Will post pics as I go along. Also the total bill was $1,186.00 I got a very, very good discount. The original qoute was $55.00 an hour. But I got it for $45.00 an hour. In return I gave them a 3x5 foot U.S. flag that I took on a combat mission into Iraq. I am sure glad all the items ended up to get painted together. -FB

Hey Gang,

I just got everything back from CPV!!! All the paint work done. Just need to start installing. Will post pics as I go along. Also the total bill was $1,186.00 I got a very, very good discount. The original qoute was $55.00 an hour. But I got it for $45.00 an hour. In return I gave them a 3x5 foot U.S. flag that I took on a combat mission into Iraq. I am sure glad all the items ended up to get painted together. -FB

cool!

Archived