TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6 on display

jrav8er

To all the staff at Shelby autos, Authorized Shelby dealers and potential customers. Let it be known that my CS6 Stage 1 will be done January 2nd. If you have any customers in Florida that want to come and see the car and the quality of the parts in person please post your information to me in a private Mail (PM) and I will make my car available to show your potential new customers. I just love the quality of the parts and I am proud of your accomplishments. As a way of saying thank you I would like to help you sell more kits. However I don't think you need my help since these things are selling themselves. Good job and thank you for a dream come true.

Jim

To all the staff at Shelby autos, Authorized Shelby dealers and potential customers. Let it be known that my CS6 Stage 1 will be done January 2nd. If you have any customers in Florida that want to come and see the car and the quality of the parts in person please post your information to me in a private Mail (PM) and I will make my car available to show your potential new customers. I just love the quality of the parts and I am proud of your accomplishments. As a way of saying thank you I would like to help you sell more kits. However I don't think you need my help since these things are selling themselves. Good job and thank you for a dream come true.

Jim

Hi Jim, happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

send us a pick and we will pass it around. We have people in florida all the time that want a look at it.

Amy

Jim, your in the Tampa area correct? I am down in South Florida and hopefully mine will be done by mid to late January depending on when the rims get here.

I am in the Cocoa Fl area near Kennedy Space Center. The car is at TBShelby and I will be back from the holidays on Jan 2nd.

AMY. I will send pics to you as soon as I see the car for the first time since its completion as a stage one. I am picking up the car Jan 2nd when I get back to FL from a NY trip for the Holidays. I am looking forward to help sell some shelby kits.

Jim

Archived