TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby CAI pricing now available!

swa737

Fellas

My dealer just called and said the SAI pricing had come through today. $7390 which included shipping. There is an additional $1000 gas gussler tax.

Anyone have any comparisons?

Got that fax from our zone rep, $7,390 charged to dealer parts statement and $1000 gas guzzler tax to parts statement for a total of $8390 over the sticker as you order your Mustang (ours is $30,150). It also says that this includes shipping so that's good to know.

At the bottom it also states that dealers will be informed in January what quarter their Shelby GT is estimated to be scheduled (First or Second Quarter).

Got that fax from our zone rep, $7,390 charged to dealer parts statement and $1000 gas guzzler tax to parts statement for a total of $8390 over the sticker as you order your Mustang (ours is $30,150). It also says that this includes shipping so that's good to know.

At the bottom it also states that dealers will be informed in January what quarter their Shelby GT is estimated to be scheduled (First or Second Quarter).

:o What happened to the $35,900 Amy was quoting??????????

Man I just don't know......

:o What happened to the $35,900 Amy was quoting??????????

Man I just don't know......

Not to defend because I am just as bummed as everybody else today. However, if you take a GT Coupe premimum with no options; add the upfitter and SAI pricing, the Shelby GT comes in at $36,335. Not 35.9 but about 1% off. The gas gussler is on top of the MSRP, it is never included in the stated price of the car the same way that you tax and title isn't. It is options that drive the price close to 40K. My car is going to weigh in at $39,110 before tax and title and SAI options. :(

Note: I did pull out the destination and delivery charge of $745 because posters have said that delivery was included but does that remove the Dest & Del???

Not to defend because I am just as bummed as everybody else today. However, if you take a GT Coupe premimum with no options; add the upfitter and SAI pricing, the Shelby GT comes in at $36,335. Not 35.9 but about 1% off. The gas gussler is on top of the MSRP, it is never included in the stated price of the car the same way that you tax and title isn't. It is options that drive the price close to 40K. My car is going to weigh in at $39,110 before tax and title and SAI options. :(

Note: I did pull out the destination and delivery charge of $745 because posters have said that delivery was included but does that remove the Dest & Del???

When I purchased my 05 GT I don't recall paying a gas guzzler tax, are the FEDS tagging this car a grand ($1,000) over 19 additional horse power, give me a break !!!!!!!! I just don't see that. It would really be nice to see what you get for the upgrade price, every single piece including any logo's inserts etc. and for crying out loud how about some pictures.

Just my thoughts......

Don't forget there are new EPA standards for the 2007 year and all reports say that mileage ratings were going to drop. The Shelby GT must have fallen below whatever that magic number is. Plus I think it requires premium fuel. Does that figure into the results?

I'm curious, how does the '05 or '06 MPG rating compare to the '07?

I wonder if the $745 delivery charge is to LAS and then another delivery charge from LAS to your dealer...

another 8 grand should include another chunck of horse power...what's the shelby upfitters package then for $2140?? and i hear ya about the gas guzzler tax--for 19 stinkin horsepower?? this is a little disturbing and it also makes it harder to afford any add ons that i had been planning. i don't know how i feel about this :angry:

When I purchased my 05 GT I don't recall paying a gas guzzler tax, are the FEDS tagging this car a grand ($1,000) over 19 additional horse power, give me a break !!!!!!!! I just don't see that. It would really be nice to see what you get for the upgrade price, every single piece including any logo's inserts etc. and for crying out loud how about some pictures.

Just my thoughts......

And a gear change from 3.31 to 3.55 reducing the gas mileage. Ford and/or Shelby have nothing to do with the gas guzzler tax, it's levied by the Federal government.

......I just had a thought. Earlier I said that using the figures from my DORA and the reported pricing that MSRP for the base Shelby GT with no options was $36,335. The posters said that delivery was included. Assume the delivery equals $435 (about 2/3 of Ford's D&D) then the MSRP is $35.9K. Sound familar.

I am still upset about the gas gussler but I'd rater have the 3.55 and HP.

Does anyone at Shelby Autos know roughly what the price of a paxton supercharger and a s/c gauge cluster would be (installed) on the car? . I'm trying to tally everything up so I can come up with some sort of total price for the car I want. I have the feeling it's going to be pricey.........................

Does anyone at Shelby Autos know roughly what the price of a paxton supercharger and a s/c gauge cluster would be (installed) on the car? . I'm trying to tally everything up so I can come up with some sort of total price for the car I want. I have the feeling it's going to be pricey.........................

That's what I'm waiting for!

That's what I'm waiting for!

Guys , I will try to get you what you need before the holiday break.

Thank you all for for expalaining the pricing on the shelby GT, the 35.9K quoted is for the base mustang with the shelby and 54u packages. I think I have clearly stated that options were extra. If you want wheels price, is on the site where parts are list

thanks

amy

Guys , I will try to get you what you need before the holiday break.

Thank you all for for expalaining the pricing on the shelby GT, the 35.9K quoted is for the base mustang with the shelby and 54u packages. I think I have clearly stated that options were extra. If you want wheels price, is on the site where parts are list

thanks

amy

Amy the silver razors are not on the parts site yet. I can wait until next year...I am still adding my options list up anyways. :D

Amy the silver razors are not on the parts site yet. I can wait until next year...I am still adding my options list up anyways. :D

I know we have them without the "shelby" we will have them with the "shelby" first quarter.

Amy

another 8 grand should include another chunck of horse power...what's the shelby upfitters package then for $2140?? and i hear ya about the gas guzzler tax--for 19 stinkin horsepower?? this is a little disturbing and it also makes it harder to afford any add ons that i had been planning. i don't know how i feel about this :angry:

For 19 extra HP or 25 extra HP? I thought the Shelby GT has 325, not 319 HP??

all of the spec sheets now are saying SAE rated 319 HP B)

It's the offical statement. The 2140. is the fascia, and side scoopc and upgraded wheels from ford. Our fee includes shipping and everything else we need to do to the car

Amy

.....I also just found out from a poster on another site that the base Deluxe GT, with upfitter, and SAI pricing is......drum roll.......$35,970. I think that is what Amy qouted.

that is correct the 36,970 is with the gas guzzler tax, that was done after I quoted.

Amy

It's the offical statement. I believe we have 320 to the rear wheels.

Amy

:o

Amy,

Can you please verify the 320 RWHP. If I am correct 319 HP at the rear wheels corrects to 375 HP at the crank (RWHP=85% Crank HP). I am buying the car either way but it would quiet a lot of haters. That does seem like an awful lot from CAI, tune, and X-pipe. As always thanks.

Hoping,

Chris

:o

Amy,

Can you please verify the 320 RWHP. If I am correct 319 HP at the rear wheels corrects to 375 HP at the crank (RWHP=85% Crank HP). I am buying the car either way but it would quiet a lot of haters. That does seem like an awful lot from CAI, tune, and X-pipe. As always thanks.

Hoping,

Chris

I am trying, I might have confused 2 different cars... I know the 319 is published, but I am sure it was more , give me till next week

Amy

I am trying, I might have confused 2 different cars... I know the 319 is published, but I am sure it was more , give me till next week

Amy

Amy,

19 or 25 isn't that important. I am more curious that you mentioned that you thought it was at the rear wheels. That would be huge.

Thanks,

Chris

Amy,

19 or 25 isn't that important. I am more curious that you mentioned that you thought it was at the rear wheels. That would be huge.

Thanks,

Chris

I agree. To me, it's not so important to know the actual HP difference between the stock Mustang GT and the Shelby GT, what's more important to know is how much MORE HP the Shelby GT has over the stock GT.

To do that, we need to know whether the measurement of each one is at the crank or at the rear wheels.

AMY, if you could confirm for us next week if the Shelby GT's 319 (or 325, whatever it is) advertised HP is crank horsepower or rear wheel horsepower, that would be great.

As for the stock Mustang GT's rating of 300 HP, have we confirmed that is at the crank, and not trhe rear wheels? I'm pretty sure manufacturer's advertised HP is always at the crank, but can someone please confirm that? Thanks...

Archived