TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fasia's Here!!!

06ponygirl

My Fasia came today but with no lower grille in it. Does anyone know if it comes as a seperate item even though it's listed together. Yaah!!!!!!

WOOT!!!!! MINES IN TOO!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!! :lol: Only the fascia showed up in good shape. No other items were included. I assume the upper grille will ship as soon as Hillbanks gets them in. Thanks Jason and crew!!!! -FB

I'm glad everybody is getting their parts.. Now if you guys can get my hood pins to me; my wife says that she will have them installed as one of my Christmas presents...;)

Bright Silver Razors too! At least we will get to see what this kit looks like with the 18" Poliched factory rims. My car is scheduled to hit the bodyshop the first week of January. Will probably be back to me before the rims arrive.

Hey, im glad you are a happy customer. Ford ships they're fascia's with less wrapping so we figured to double up on them and know that they would be in good shape when they got there.

I'm just glad we got them to everyone in time for X-mas.

I finally got my fascia! nice wrapping job it came in with a couple scratches but noting too bad. You guys should think about changing your shipping co., when I was dealing with FedEx I got nothing but attitudes and everything they bring is damaged in some way. The fascia is very well made and I’m very satisfied with its quality, It was worth the wait :).

Archived