TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone good at Photoshop ?

riharely

Nice Job, Mil!!!! I really love the look!!!

By the way...thinking about the hoods, I have a solution for you- just buy every hood! Bored with the look? Switch hoods. See? Aren't you glad that I'm thinking for you??? :rolleyes: Please,please,please don't tell your wife where I live......I'm afraid she might hunt me down and 'eliminate' me! :unsure:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Job, Mil!!!! I really love the look!!!

By the way...thinking about the hoods, I have a solution for you- just buy every hood! Bored with the look? Switch hoods. See? Aren't you glad that I'm thinking for you??? :rolleyes: Please,please,please don't tell your wife where I live......I'm afraid she might hunt me down and 'eliminate' me! :unsure:

Haha!! No, I think it will be fine with just the GT-H hood...and the original just in case I want a change. Actually everytime I find something new she tells me to add it to the list. B)

More than 2 hoods is a little much though.

Happy New Year's all!!!

Haha!! No, I think it will be fine with just the GT-H hood...and the original just in case I want a change. Actually everytime I find something new she tells me to add it to the list. B)

More than 2 hoods is a little much though.

Happy New Year's all!!!

Happy New Year to you too, my friend! Nice wife.....you are a lucky man! I like both hoods as well, but lean towards the 'H' hood, it looks evil!

Happy New Year to you too, my friend! Nice wife.....you are a lucky man! I like both hoods as well, but lean towards the 'H' hood, it looks evil!

Agreed!

Oh and yes I am a lucky man with my wife as well.

She always tells me I am lucky because I take chances or didn't get killed in Afghanistan with some of the stuff I did. I tell her I burned all my luck when I married her so I better tone it down now. :lol:

Riiight....well, I guess a ghost is appropriate for a car that 'does not exist' :P

For now...

:rolleyes:

I read in the Mod Mustang interview with Amy that Shelby Autos and Ford discussed 6 model cars over the next 3 years. Let's see this year they had the GT-H and GT...what's to come next....

Maybe a vert of something with a 5, 3 and 0 in it...

:o

For now...

:rolleyes:

I read in the Mod Mustang interview with Amy that Shelby Autos and Ford discussed 6 model cars over the next 3 years. Let's see this year they had the GT-H and GT...what's to come next....

Maybe a vert of something with a 5, 3 and 0 in it...

:o

I can think of 4 obvious choices without batting an eye ;)

Funny......I changed my avatar the other night in anticipation.....hmmmmmm....you may be on to something, Mil!!!

No worries about the 'chop, guys..I have a great imagination! Thanks!

Archived