TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone good at Photoshop ?

riharely

Anyone good with photoshop?

I have a WHITE Shelby GT on order and would love to see it with 20" polished razors. Since the S/C is a must ... then brakes are next and then , of course, Shelby RAZORS !

I can't seem to find this combo in any pictures around. Also I haven't seen a white Shelby GT with the CS6 hood.

Thank you in advance!

:D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you come up with the pictures to chop I could do it easy enopugh but getting the pictures is the key, They need to be of good quality to be any good...SHOW ME THE MONEY!.. oops!........I mean Pictures lol

also give me some time after you post the pics

Well, I was thinking of the same thing only with the black...

Would you be willing to work with these? (Have to use links as the pictures are too big, but I know the higher resolution might make it easier to work with as well)

Car

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/timeline/0...helbyGT-9wp.jpg

Driving lights and brake ducts

http://www.shelbyautos.com/galleries/gthc0/gthc012-1024.jpg

hood and wheels

http://www.shelbyautos.com/galleries/blkcs...kcs625-1024.jpg

Can you tell I was already planning on this? :lol:

My wife is a graphic artist but does mostly free hand renderings or add design...not splicing cars. If you can't get around to it I will try to get her to do it again. Work is keeping her real busy right now and since you stuck your neck out there...

Ok you guys explain exactly what you want, I'll give it a shot one black one white

are those the wheels?

Those are the 20" razors on the CS6 car...last one. It also has the GT-H hood that I would like, already black with silver stripes! (how easy is that?) :lol:

The driving lights/brake ducts are on the GT-H vert concept. (yes, they will be available on the Shelby GT)

And the top car is the base for you to work with of the Shelby GT. I tried to get similar angles to make it easier for the chop. I know it is a lot harder to splice if they are not similar.

Thanks for attempting this!

Those are the 20" razors on the CS6 car...last one. It also has the GT-H hood that I would like, already black with silver stripes! (how easy is that?) :lol:

The driving lights/brake ducts are on the GT-H vert concept. (yes, they will be available on the Shelby GT)

And the top car is the base for you to work with of the Shelby GT. I tried to get similar angles to make it easier for the chop. I know it is a lot harder to splice if they are not similar.

Thanks for attempting this!

go to www.tirerack.com, i dont know if they have the Shelby Razors, but they do have a bunch of other rims that you can see on the car. Just use the Base Mustang GT with CS package, same thing visually as Shelby GT minus stripes, but it is better then nothing, and you can see some rims on it before buying

Thanks for trying this out!

I would like to see the 20" razors on the White car.

Also, add cs6 hood to see how that looks with white car, 20" razors?

Yes, you have to get the 20" razors if you plan on getting the upgraded brakes. The 18" rims won't fit over the brakes.

Here is the white, hoodand wheels color matching was tricky but you get the idea, if someone wants to take more time with these...have a ball

Milstang,

Isn't the black one already done up the way your asking in one of those pictures?

Um, can I use that as my avatar... B)

Here is the white, hoodand wheels color matching was tricky but you get the idea, if someone wants to take more time with these...have a ball

Milstang,

Isn't the black one already done up the way your asking in one of those pictures?

That is the pre-production CS6 and it has the spoiler, wrong decals on the side, different grill and no driving lights. So I guess if you can just replace the grill, add the drving/brake ducts in the lower grill area and delete the side graphics and rear spoiler it would be correct. If you don't have the time thought that is fine.

I am starting to like the CS6 grill a lot though...maybe I can get that on my Shelby GT. I like how you can see through it to the radiator.

That is the pre-production CS6 and it has the spoiler, wrong decals on the side, different grill and no driving lights. So I guess if you can just replace the grill, add the drving/brake ducts in the lower grill area and delete the side graphics and rear spoiler it would be correct. If you don't have the time thought that is fine.

I am starting to like the CS6 grill a lot though...maybe I can get that on my Shelby GT. I like how you can see through it to the radiator.

I'm not sure but is this close to what your asking?

OK one more photoshop request If you are willing to try.

I got my VIN on a black car that I had a deposit on. ( yes... I had more than one deposit out there) :rolleyes:

So the final plan is:

BLACK Shelby GT with (stock) cobra type hood scoop and upper grille

GT-H vert LOWER grille with driving lights and brake ducts

20" razors

Thanks in advance.

Archived