TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone good at Photoshop ?

riharely

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mil, he must have yanked it for improvements. It was up earlier, pretty cool with a GT-H nose (the nose facia was gold-striped). Each time he posts they get better!

Well bummer, I missed it. I can wait for it to come back... B)

....... is it back yet? :blink:

Well bummer, I missed it. I can wait for it to come back... B)

....... is it back yet? :blink:

I deleted my attachments in order to beable to add more, the allotment allowed here is rather small, if there is something you wanted PM with your email address and if I still have it I'll email it, sorry about

I deleted my attachments in order to beable to add more, the allotment allowed here is rather small, if there is something you wanted PM with your email address and if I still have it I'll email it, sorry about

I have seen it with the Gt-H hood, it looks cool, Like the PS, good job!

Amy

I have seen it with the Gt-H hood, it looks cool, Like the PS, good job!

Amy

Well I already know that is on my must have list of immediate mods. I love the hood and hopefully someday it can make it semi functional.

I read somewhere that you guys are planning on additional hoods to be offered through SAI. I will probably regret that but I think the GT-H hood is one of the best out there so maybe I can stick with it. :lol:

Well I already know that is on my must have list of immediate mods. I love the hood and hopefully someday it can make it semi functional.

I read somewhere that you guys are planning on additional hoods to be offered through SAI. I will probably regret that but I think the GT-H hood is one of the best out there so maybe I can stick with it. :lol:

hi Mil, You know, there will always be something new, different. I like the shelby Gt just the way it is too. you can always change, just keep the original hood......

Merry christmas!

Amy

hi Mil, You know, there will always be something new, different. I like the shelby Gt just the way it is too. you can always change, just keep the original hood......

Merry christmas!

Amy

Well my wife finally got around to doing the chop of what my car will look like when I pick it up. (If all the mods are available at that time)

Me likey! B)

Hmm...it shows the thumbnail but won't open. It opens on my computer though. Will try and figure it out.

OK Here's my attempt at photoshop. Don't laugh too hard!

Here's how my car will be. :P

'07 Black Shelby GT

GT-H hood ( supercharger under hood not seen lol)

20" polished razors