TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Suggestion for Amy

North Shelby_merged

Amy,

Long lurker, not a frequent poster. I have had a Shelby GT on order since Nov 15; originally black but changed to white. I know that you post a great deal here and also on the Mustang Source Forums, and I have a suggestion for you to eliminate tedius repetition of information. How about setting up a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on your site relative to the Shelby GT? I realize that there would be some inital work involved but the savings on answering and re-answering questions could result in greater efficiency with your valuable time. This would be great for the folks who have only recently discovered what some of us have been aware of for awhile. We do appreciate your time and effort to provide us with much anticipated information. For those of us who follow this forum daily, we look forward to your posts.

Amy,

Long lurker, not a frequent poster. I have had a Shelby GT on order since Nov 15; originally black but changed to white. I know that you post a great deal here and also on the Mustang Source Forums, and I have a suggestion for you to eliminate tedius repetition of information. How about setting up a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on your site relative to the Shelby GT? I realize that there would be some inital work involved but the savings on answering and re-answering questions could result in greater efficiency with your valuable time. This would be great for the folks who have only recently discovered what some of us have been aware of for awhile. We do appreciate your time and effort to provide us with much anticipated information. For those of us who follow this forum daily, we look forward to your posts.

I'll second that. It's not that we'd expect a FAQ document to add any new info that hasn't alreday been provided, as all the info is already available in the various posts (especially Amy's) on this forum, but currently you have to spend hours reading thru everything when you want to review something because you can't recall where you first saw it! It would be nice to have one consolidated FAQ to refer to...

I'll second that. It's not that we'd expect a FAQ document to add any new info that hasn't alreday been provided, as all the info is already available in the various posts (especially Amy's) on this forum, but currently you have to spend hours reading thru everything when you want to review something because you can't recall where you first saw it! It would be nice to have one consolidated FAQ to refer to...

Agreed, we need one, I will have it added next week....

Amy

Archived