TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new member question

mikey05stang

hey everyone i'm new to this forum and have always loved the look of the cs6 the moment i saw it. i have an o5 black v6 and want to start customizing it some more.. so far i have an intake, dual exhaust, sct xcal 2 with bamachips custom tunes.. i had some questions about the cs6 package. is it possible to order the package from any ford dealer and have them install it? or can we order some of the parts from them and have them install it? also, is it even possible to finance the parts and installation through ford finance like my car is and just re-work my payments?? i would be willing to pay about a hundred bucks more than what i'm paying now if it was possible. i really want to make my car into a cs6 but would love to do it this way through the dealer.

hey everyone i'm new to this forum and have always loved the look of the cs6 the moment i saw it. i have an o5 black v6 and want to start customizing it some more.. so far i have an intake, dual exhaust, sct xcal 2 with bamachips custom tunes.. i had some questions about the cs6 package. is it possible to order the package from any ford dealer and have them install it? or can we order some of the parts from them and have them install it? also, is it even possible to finance the parts and installation through ford finance like my car is and just re-work my payments?? i would be willing to pay about a hundred bucks more than what i'm paying now if it was possible. i really want to make my car into a cs6 but would love to do it this way through the dealer.

Currently the package is only available through Hillbank Motorsports, Shelby Inc. directly, and I believe any other authorized Shelby dealer. As far as having your Ford dearler install everything, that would be up to you. Most of us are doing alot of it on our own with our own hand picked body shops or mechanics doing the rest.

I have been dealing with Jason Cerona from Hillbank for my parts so far. He has been very helpful and 100% honest throughout the process. Here is their website. Just give them a buzz and ask for Jason.

Good luck.

Hillbank Motorsports

Hi and welcome to the site. feel free to go to the parts area and order directly thru us if you like. if you have any issues, feel free to email me or us...

Amy

Archived