TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Chat Room Night

Glenn Greenwell

Hi Amy,

What do you think about scheduling a trial chat room night in January and have your self and some staff members from parts, installation, and possibly Ford hold an open Forum in the Chat Room say for an hour.

Maybe we good get you to figure out how to have a drawing for a set of Carrol Shelby Floor Mats electronically (ask your computer guru)

Might be a good idea and fun, I would think you would have to have a running streamer across the top of the forum for a couple of weeks advertising it...........

Just my thoughts, keep up the good work............

Hi Amy,

What do you think about scheduling a trial chat room night in January and have your self and some staff members from parts, installation, and possibly Ford hold an open Forum in the Chat Room say for an hour.

Maybe we good get you to figure out how to have a drawing for a set of Carrol Shelby Floor Mats electronically (ask your computer guru)

Might be a good idea and fun, I would think you would have to have a running streamer across the top of the forum for a couple of weeks advertising it...........

Just my thoughts, keep up the good work............

you know I used to do this in my other life, I like the odea alot. I am sure we good schedule something for once a month and maybe even once a week. I will talk to rich. We have chat but never used it. have any of you tried it out, does it work? lol

Amy

you know I used to do this in my other life, I like the odea alot. I am sure we good schedule something for once a month and maybe even once a week. I will talk to rich. We have chat but never used it. have any of you tried it out, does it work? lol

Amy

Hi Amy,

The chat room feature on your website works, but there is never anyone on it. A couple of sessions would be nice, still much disinformation out there. Some people still think there are going to be 10,000 Shelby GT Mustangs instead of 6,000, continually asking about options, and drop ship/pick-up.

I think it would be really neat to see what everyone has to ask and may even generate some product suggestions. Even today in a post there was a mention of an 08 Shelby GT, yet I thought just a couple of days ago, you posted no commitments for 2008.

Not sure if there will be or not, but if there is, would it have the new Hurricane Ford V-8?

Now if we can get some members to chime in and say they are interested, it would give your company a general idea of what night and what is a good time......

Thanks for your kind replies......

That would ROCK!

Count me in if it does happen....as far as the confusion, may I suggest a Q&A thread for the Shelby GT? If you would like, I can set that thread up in the Shelby GT forum- you guys could pin it to the top (as a "sticky"), or I could provide you with the information that I have accumulated and you could post it yourselves. This would save you all some redundant typing....just a thought.

But..back on topic....I think the chat would be very cool. You could even do a dry run--either internally or with a few select members, so that when you roll out the official chat for the first time you have less glitches.

That would ROCK!

Count me in if it does happen....as far as the confusion, may I suggest a Q&A thread for the Shelby GT? If you would like, I can set that thread up in the Shelby GT forum- you guys could pin it to the top (as a "sticky"), or I could provide you with the information that I have accumulated and you could post it yourselves. This would save you all some redundant typing....just a thought.

But..back on topic....I think the chat would be very cool. You could even do a dry run--either internally or with a few select members, so that when you roll out the official chat for the first time you have less glitches.

Great idea on the dry run, need to decide day of week and if we are going to do this CST PST I'm not sure what time would be best, would have to key off Amy and her staff, also I would like to recommend that Shelby keep the chat room info and if it is informative, we post it so it will stop some of the redundent Q & A's we are all trying to keep up with.

Would like to have the aftermarket parts folks involved also, as they have some really neat stuff that will be ready in February of 07.

I'll volunteer for the test day if needed. I hope we can pull this off. Maybe Amy could also post some pictures of the first couple of production cars that are completed. This could really be assume.

Just my thoughts .......... GG

I just tried to get in the chat but it brought me to the "Shelby Public Forum > Posts since your last visit" area, They must be eworking on it

we are closed this week, but will try to get it up and running next week sometime. Rich had a death in the family,so he will be out and I want to make sure everything works ok.

merry christmas all!

Amy

we are closed this week, but will try to get it up and running next week sometime. Rich had a death in the family,so he will be out and I want to make sure everything works ok.

merry christmas all!

Amy

maybe we can do a test tonight to see who well it works with people in it.....lol

how about 5pm west coast 8pm east coast??? I will be there if anyone wants to join me

Amy

hold on...checking

lol, ok, called rich has it down, he's working on it , after he saw the post the other day, he thought he should work on it

Lol...... so we cant test.....lol, but thanks for dropping by :)

A

lol, ok, called rich has it down, he's working on it , after he saw the post the other day, he thought he should work on it

Lol...... so we cant test.....lol, but thanks for dropping by :)

A

Better luck next time! Let me know when!!! ;)

~the lurker~

~Chris

*cricket, cricket* nobody in here but me.......dum-dee-dum....dee-dee-dum...hmmmm....? :P

Thanks Amy, we will give it another shot another day.. ;) Mark

Oh good, I didn't miss it!...................I mean bummer I hope things work soon :rolleyes:

Awwww, SHOOT!!!! You guys missed it! It was GREAT!!!!!

hahahahahahaha........................just kidding!!! :P

Archived