TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered Car need Help with price, options.

ShelbyPonyCar

Hello,

I ordered a performance white Shelby. I have a few questions because the info I am getting form the dealer is so vague.

1) What is the expected price for the Shelby GT, FROM Shelby?, I would really like to know what I can expect to pay. When will I know the date the price will be realesed?

2) How can I go about ordering options with the car?, Shelby peformance options, SC?

Thanks for any answers in advance!

-Regards

Hello,

I ordered a performance white Shelby. I have a few questions because the info I am getting form the dealer is so vague.

1) What is the expected price for the Shelby GT, FROM Shelby?, I would really like to know what I can expect to pay. When will I know the date the price will be realesed?

2) How can I go about ordering options with the car?, Shelby peformance options, SC?

Thanks for any answers in advance!

-Regards

ShelbyPonyCar,

Amy B. (President of SAI) has said in another thread that the MSRP will be $35.9K. I am pretty certain that won't include options like Sirius, Anti-theft, DVD-Nav, etc. I don't know if there is an official date or document for the price.

If you wish to add options from Shelby such as supercharger. There appears to be two options. You can make arrangements with your dealer to pick you car up at SAI in Vegas and then order it through Shelby. Second is to order the part and have it installed locally. To the best of my knowledge no Shelby performance parts are available as option as normally ordered through the dealer. The supercharger in particular would have taken government testing to install and sell on a new car. Hope this helped.

ShelbyPonyCar,

Amy B. (President of SAI) has said in another thread that the MSRP will be $35.9K. I am pretty certain that won't include options like Sirius, Anti-theft, DVD-Nav, etc. I don't know if there is an official date or document for the price.

If you wish to add options from Shelby such as supercharger. There appears to be two options. You can make arrangements with your dealer to pick you car up at SAI in Vegas and then order it through Shelby. Second is to order the part and have it installed locally. To the best of my knowledge no Shelby performance parts are available as option as normally ordered through the dealer. The supercharger in particular would have taken government testing to install and sell on a new car. Hope this helped.

Why Thank you Socal! You are correct, the 35.9K is the price with Mustang Gt and our package. Nav and such are extra

Amy

Why Thank you Socal! You are correct, the 35.9K is the price with Mustang Gt and our package. Nav and such are extra

Amy

Just doing my part, I used all the different forums for awhile to gather my information...I am just paying forward now.....as always thanks for sharing Amy.

Amy

Does this mean he gets his car before mine?? I uncovered the "previously undiscussed on any forum" Powered By FORD emblems...........................,,,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:

Does this mean he gets his car before mine?? I uncovered the "previously undiscussed on any forum" Powered By FORD emblems...........................,,,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:

:lol: I wish, I wish, I wish.....

I have no idea where my car is in the line. My car doesn't have a VIN or build date yet and I check with my salesperson weekly. There are others who say they have a VIN and a build date. I have read one person who said they had a estimated delivery date in the second week of January (is that possible? SAI hasn't received any cars yet).

I want several of the parts from Shelby Performance. Some of which aren't availble until Feb or Mar. So I wait impaitently. :D

Just doing my part, I used all the different forums for awhile to gather my information...I am just paying forward now.....as always thanks for sharing Amy.

Paying forward........an interesting concept I have thought about that a lot. wasn't that in a movie? it is a great idea though.

Amy

Paying forward........an interesting concept I have thought about that a lot. wasn't that in a movie? it is a great idea though.

Amy

Sure was in a movie, I am not smart enough to come up with original ideas. I am also trying to keep as much good Karma around this car as I can. Unless I win the lottery (have to play to win) this is probably my lifetime toy. I want it perfect to me.

I mentioned on this forum or another that I originally wanted an 07 GT500. Had one on order, canceled after 6 months of no vin. this week a Dealer I know had one left to order for a great deal. I went down and after talking found out he had already placed an order for a SHELBY GT White with 5 speed, Premium etc. and the car had left FORD by Rail on 11/30 for SAI! I seized the moment and was given my VIN and a MSRP price by waiving the deal on the GT500. some may say I am crazy, but in all reality I like the fact that these cars are Modified at SAI. I already have a 67 GT350 and have had many other Shelby Mustangs thru the years. I think this is a great car to get in and DRIVE! anyway before I get off topic, my VIN is 1ZVHT82X75289457 (a cool part of the VIN is that "289" is hidden in there!!) I am curious to know if my car has arrived at SAI yet? have the conversions started yet? what will determine their "Shelby" numbering sequence? (For instance as they roll out the door completed, will it go 1, 2 , 3 etc?) any insight on my car Amy?? or is there someone I should contact?? Thanks- Dave

Archived