TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New England area

GT500KR

Is Flood a new car Ford dealership? When you say they are into Steeda conversions is it through the service department of the dealership? The reason I ask is I want to eliminate the wheel hop in my GT500 and am considering Steeda upper and lower arms. I talked to my dealership, but they only use Ford parts only. I purchased a 7 year premium ESP and they told me I would not effect my ESP plan if I change over to an aftermarket conversion. I wouldn't be able to make it to Saturdays show, but I would be interested in talking to someone about the conversion.

Mostly Steeda and Ford Performance parts. Yes it is a Ford Dealer. Speak with Nick Pertrangillo in Service and tell him Roger sent you. He should be able to hook you up. They have a 10% off deal on all Steeda and FPP purchases.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mostly Steeda and Ford Performance parts. Yes it is a Ford Dealer. Speak with Nick Pertrangillo in Service and tell him Roger sent you. He should be able to hook you up. They have a 10% off deal on all Steeda and FPP purchases.

Thank you. I will do that.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on the Chatham, Cape Cod, Chamber of Commerce Summer Raffle. The brand new 2007 Shelby GT we are offering arrived yesterday at Chatham Ford! It (appropriately) held up traffic on Main Street while it was unloaded from the carrier as it attracted a good amount of attention from all.

We are selling a limited number of tickets - 1200 min, 1776 max, so the chance of winning this beautiful car are 500 times better than winning a lottery scratch ticket worth half as much. Just think - if you buy 100 tickets your odds could be as good as 1 in 12 !

Take a look at our website for more info: www.chathaminfo.com

• 2 months later...

Here's an off the wall question/comment for New Englanders

My son has an 05 v6 Automatic, he wants to supercharge it.Is that possible and if so where in New England area do they do it........Anyone?

Yes it is possible. Where in New England is he located? That would determine where to send him. There are many very capable tuners in the Northeast area that could help him. Just let us know and maybe we can send you a list that he could choose from.

Yes it is possible. Where in New England is he located? That would determine where to send him. There are many very capable tuners in the Northeast area that could help him. Just let us know and maybe we can send you a list that he could choose from.

Southeastern Ma. Just over the Rhode Island border by Bellingham,Ma.

Archived