TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Fender Badges

daltondavid

I'm sorry, but I thought all of the Shelby GTs would have the new fender badges. How does one qualify for the badges. I've already ordered my Black and have a VIN and I fully expected that would be a part of the package. And, as long as we're on the subject, when will the basic Shelby package cost be announced. I've seen Amy's quote that the total cost will be 35,900 but what we need to know is the package cost so we can add that to our cost from Ford (with or without NAV, IUP, AAT, etc.)

Thanks!!

A limited number of Shelby GTs will get this special badging. It replaces the standard "GT" chrome badge. Here's a photo for you...

post-2239-1136993167_thumb.jpg

Limited?!?! Err...same as the above post. How can we get on a list or go about ensuring we get the special badging? I like those a lot more than the GT as well.

Will the "Powered By FORD" Fender badges eliminate the standard chrome "GT" emblem? and what do the "Powered By FORD" badges look like?

That is just great! as an artist, I thought the look of the FORD Chrome "GT" so close to the tape stripe "SHELBY GT" was overkill of thr infamous two letters "GT"!! straight off the side of a small block COBRA, these badges are a great finishing touch for these great cars!!

Darn! And I was just about to go into the "Powered By FORD" Fender badges business. :lol: Oh, well....there goes another business idea down the tubes,,, :rolleyes:

The powered by Ford fender badge is a old style 289 Ford Cobra emblem, they can be purchased for around $30.00 dollars from most major mustang parts shops that carry emblems. I don't recall right off the top of my head what year they were used, Rich might can tell us.

I would be interested to know if the ones put on by Shelby are stick on 3M tape or attached by pins.

Just my thoughts......

The powered by Ford fender badge is a old style 289 Ford Cobra emblem, they can be purchased for around $30.00 dollars from most major mustang parts shops that carry emblems. I don't recall right off the top of my head what year they were used, Rich might can tell us.

I would be interested to know if the ones put on by Shelby are stick on 3M tape or attached by pins.

Just my thoughts......

there is a new modern version ford shelby GT

Archived