TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pickup at Shelby

lonnyreed

I ordered a black Shelby GT a couple of weeks ago at a local dealership.......haven't slept much since. I want the whole experience to be perfect as it is something I have looked forward to since I found out about the Shelby GT. I really want to pick the car up in Vegas and drive it back to Utah, maybe take the long way home through......say.......Canada. When I called the dealership today to see if I could arrange it, they said that since the car has already been ordered, there is no way to change it and I have to take delivery at their dealership. Does this make sense to anyone?

I ordered a black Shelby GT a couple of weeks ago at a local dealership.......haven't slept much since. I want the whole experience to be perfect as it is something I have looked forward to since I found out about the Shelby GT. I really want to pick the car up in Vegas and drive it back to Utah, maybe take the long way home through......say.......Canada. When I called the dealership today to see if I could arrange it, they said that since the car has already been ordered, there is no way to change it and I have to take delivery at their dealership. Does this make sense to anyone?

Sure, they want to mark up the price a bit...

Maybe I just don't understand how this works....if I order it through the dealership, the dealership gets the markup, right???? How is everyone else getting around this?

Well I think if the car is going to Shelby and you fly there to pick it up as THE OWNER, perhaps...just maybe Shelby Autos can hold it for the owner still.

:lol:

Well I think if the car is going to Shelby and you fly there to pick it up as THE OWNER, perhaps...just maybe Shelby Autos can hold it for the owner still.

:lol:

The dealers will be told that there is a shelby pickup option, so dont worry. It will be all worked out before we ship cars, I havent even gotten any yet.

Amy

Archived