TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My progress update

Flyingbadgers2001

Well the sun was out and I got off early from work. So I decided to get the Mustang out of the garage to get some pics. The hood and side scoops should be done around the 21st. The Shelby Razors really do look good. I can't wait to mount the 14 inch rotors. I Will post more when hood gets done. -FB

excellent!

Well the sun was out and I got off early from work. So I decided to get the Mustang out of the garage to get some pics. The hood and side scoops should be done around the 21st. The Shelby Razors really do look good. I can't wait to mount the 14 inch rotors. I Will post more when hood gets done. -FB

Nice! Do you have a bigger pic of the car? The one you posted is kinda small.

Looks familiar! And awesome I might add.

I would like to add more larger pics. But I keep getting this message when I try to add a attachment. :angry:

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

I would like to add more larger pics. But I keep getting this message when I try to add a attachment. :angry:

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

Try hosting it on www.imageshack.us then post it using the "insert image" option on the tool bar when you post. When you finnish hosting your picture copy the "direct link to image" and paist it to your post. The grouping will look something like this: http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5207/cs6blue28800dj5.jpg. Highlight it and click the "insert image" tool. After that preview post to make sure it worked.

cs6blue28800dj5.jpg

Try hosting it on www.imageshack.us then post it using the "insert image" option on the tool bar when you post. When you finnish hosting your picture copy the "direct link to image" and paist it to your post. The grouping will look something like this: http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5207/cs6blue28800dj5.jpg. Highlight it and click the "insert image" tool. After that preview post to make sure it worked.

cs6blue28800dj5.jpg

Hey Rogue24, Thanks for the info. But I am such a noob! :blink: I just could'nt figure it out! I know I know Im a schumk! But check it out! I was thinking about where I could post as many pisc as I wanted and others too! So I came up with a brillant idea! I started a Shelby Mustang CS6 and CS8 YAHOO GROUP!! :D :lol: B) ;)

I already started to add my pics and links to Hillbanks and Shelby and etc... etc... So come on over and join and the rest of the folks, com'n and join the group!!! Heres the address:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/SHELBYMUSTANG

See ya there!!

Hey Rogue24, Thanks for the info. But I am such a noob! :blink: I just could'nt figure it out! I know I know Im a schumk! But check it out! I was thinking about where I could post as many pisc as I wanted and others too! So I came up with a brillant idea! I started a Shelby Mustang CS6 and CS8 YAHOO GROUP!! :D :lol: B) ;)

I already started to add my pics and links to Hillbanks and Shelby and etc... etc... So come on over and join and the rest of the folks, com'n and join the group!!! Heres the address:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/SHELBYMUSTANG

See ya there!!

Thanks man I joined, nice idea.

closeupce3.jpg

This?

Yes Thank you Rogue24, What I am wondering about is the lip around the the grille itself Looking at the grille on a page in these forums as it was removed from the box after being ship, It doesnt look as though that is attached. See the arrow attached to picture I just added. I hope I'm explaining this good enough.

Yes Thank you Rogue24, What I am wondering about is the lip around the the grille itself Looking at the grille on a page in these forums as it was removed from the box after being ship, It doesnt look as though that is attached. See the arrow attached to picture I just added. I hope I'm explaining this good enough.

The grill is actually an insert. You have to modify a stock v6 grill. the part your arrow points to is the stock v6 grill. I hope I explained it well enough for you. there is a link to download the mounting instructions I believe on the build progress thread page 8 or 9 I think.

Good luck.

Jim

I looked at Page 7 and there are some good pics of the grill out of the box and I cant find the instructions link so I am going to try to attach the file here for downloading. I hope it works. if not pm me with your email address and I will email the full file to you with a template and instruction sheet.

Jim

okay it is not working so anybody that needs it post your email address to me in a PM and I will forward it to you. if anybody from shelby sees this and you have the ability to place a link to download the grill instructions here please do so. If not I will email tham to all those who ask for it.

Jim

Thanks Jim, like Jim said it is an insert that needs the stock v6 grille, not the pony package grille with the lights. I got one off of eBay and followed the directions given here, http://www.shelbyautos.com/content/Shelby_Upper_Grille.zip

The lip around the grille looks fine in person and when compaired to the one on the concept car, looks the same.

Let me get this straight, the ad says fits both v8 and v6 but I need to order a v6 stock grille and modify that first? I can not modify the v8 grille? Why is that? They both have that trim around the edges.

You can try with the v8 grille, but I dont think everything will line up, or if the holes for the foglights are in the right place. Line up the template given in the link above its the only way you can tell for sure.

You can try with the v8 grille, but I dont think everything will line up, or if the holes for the foglights are in the right place. Line up the template given in the link above its the only way you can tell for sure.

The V8 grill also mounts differently. Not 100% sure but I believe there are 2 extra tabs or something on the V8 grill. I have not seen it off the car against a V6 but so I don't know 100%.

Archived