TEAM SHELBY FORUM

my recent order

scrappy

I recently odered an front grill and rear deck letters ,from SHELBY and have only talked to them one time and ,about the order, I was wanting to know how long it will be before ,I will know when these items , will be ready for shippment, and the whole price .And also when to pay for these items.

Some one usually will get back to you quick. Give them a day or so and if you dont get a call, call Shelby @ 702-942-7325 and ask for Ted. He will be sure to help you.

Hey Jason! Whats up Bro? Hope things are well with you. I don't want this to seem sarcastic. I mean, I think your the Shiznit and I got no problems with you. But, as for the last remark to Ted getting back to this guy.

Phhiiiiissh!!!?? This guy has not returned my phone calls and his receptionists always put me to his voice mail. Hell, I just gave up after a couple of days. I figure if he does call back, Hell will hold the next winter Olympics. Like I said, no complaints with you. Maybe you should be running that program over at Shelby. -FB

Hey, thanks for the complient! But, you have to give these guys some credit. They must take 100's of calls a day. I know they've recently hired more staff to handle the surge of the "Shelby Craze". But I know personally with all that Shelby is developing they are running ragged to keep their head out of water. I know this comes off as defensive for Shelby, but I know even we havent been able to return every phone call in the perfect time frame.

Like I've said in the past, if you dont get a hold of anyone at Shelby, give me a call and ill be more than happy to help you guys even if you bought it from Shelby.

Archived