TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Did you guys get the front fascias in at Hillbanks?

Flyingbadgers2001

A few posts back you guys said you had gotten word of the fascias departing Las Vegas to be delivered to Irvine. Just curious to know if you guys recieved them and have they shipped? Also I got a call from Shelby in Vegas saying most of my material that I ordered was in. The girl on the phone did'nt get into details on what was in. If I wanted to know what items were in. She had told me to contact Ted. I had better luck getting hold of Osama Bin Laden, and he returned my calls! Twice!! :lol: It seems Ted is always busy. Left a couple of voice mails and no return calls back. So right now it's a big Scooby Doo mystery. Jason, can you shed some light on this? Any info would be great. P.S. Not angry with Ted. But if the guy is Hella busy then he can deligate someone else to call me back. I would just like to know what exactly came in. Thats all. It just seems odd to get a call from Shelby and them saying some of my stuff is in and not knowing what came in or how it would ship or when? Sigh..... :( Still some word is better than no word at all.

-FB

I got the same call from Vicky, I hope my order is intact, I told them to wait till all items are ready for shipping before sending them ascross country. It would suck to find out 2 months from now I have to start all over again.......... I hear(share) your your concerns

Good luck

I got the same call from Vicky, I hope my order is intact, I told them to wait till all items are ready for shipping before sending them ascross country. It would suck to find out 2 months from now I have to start all over again.......... I hear(share) your your concerns

Good luck

I told Victoria that I would rather have her ship what she had for me right now and ship the rest as it came in. Whatever that may have been? I felt that if I held out until the rest of the items completed the order that I would waiting for awhile longer than nessesary. -FB

I told Victoria that I would rather have her ship what she had for me right now and ship the rest as it came in. Whatever that may have been? I felt that if I held out until the rest of the items completed the order that I would waiting for awhile longer than nessesary. -FB

I looked at it this way, Shipping to Massachusetts is going to be expensive. So why not just do it once in February. Besides my car is in storage now, So I'm willing to wait, if it saves me a few bucks all the better.

I just got a call from them a few minutes ago and John made sure my order was correct he even said he'll be on the foruns to check things out. That was a good thing to hear, I'm sure they are busy, My patients has be refreshed! lol It will be long wait but fantastic when the stuff is finally here!

I looked at it this way, Shipping to Massachusetts is going to be expensive. So why not just do it once in February. Besides my car is in storage now, So I'm willing to wait, if it saves me a few bucks all the better.

I just got a call from them a few minutes ago and John made sure my order was correct he even said he'll be on the foruns to check things out. That was a good thing to hear, I'm sure they are busy, My patients has be refreshed! lol It will be long wait but fantastic when the stuff is finally here!

Who called, Shelby in Vegas? Who's John? And did he say what was in? Also did he say what his favorite ice cream flavor was? :lol: It was my understanding that in my case all my shipping is already paid for (which it is)being that I used (ebay) to purchase my items. So shipping to me partial or at once makes no difference.

As being in the Midwest I not waiting till Spring. Even though I won't be driving the Mustang in the winter elements, It nice to keep busy like doing this project in the garage during the colder months. By Spring I should be closer to finishing the project. I hope... -FB

Who called, Shelby in Vegas? Who's John? And did he say what was in? Also did he say what his favorite ice cream flavor was? :lol: It was my understanding that in my case all my shipping is already paid for (which it is)being that I used (ebay) to purchase my items. So shipping to me partial or at once makes no difference.

As being in the Midwest I not waiting till Spring. Even though I won't be driving the Mustang in the winter elements, It nice to keep busy like doing this project in the garage during the colder months. By Spring I should be closer to finishing the project. I hope... -FB

Yes Shelby in vagas, John is one of the marketing guys (I think) He called to confirm my order and made sure it was corrct because I had made a mistake with some items not on order, So the items now available will be shipped with the others that are not yet available till Feb.

BTW I think it was vanilla ice, he said

Yes Shelby in vagas, John is one of the marketing guys (I think) He called to confirm my order and made sure it was corrct because I had made a mistake with some items not on order, So the items now available will be shipped with the others that are not yet available till Feb.

BTW I think it was vanilla ice, he said

Hahaha Vanilla Ice!! :lol: I once saw Vanilla Ice doing Stand up Comedy and he got heckeled off the stage! Oh wait, I mean he was singing and he got boo'd and hiss'd off the stage. I hear Vanilla Ice is doing a new album? It will be called Vanilla Ice and Yoko Ono do Gershwin show tunes! Boy, I can't wait til that CD comes out. My Haunted House sound effects album is wearing out. :lol: :P :lol: Woot! -FB

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the delay. I have good n bad news. The shipping company Shelby uses was delayed (very delayed) in picking up our shippment. Actually they picked it up today. I called the shipping company and they say we will most likely have them to us tomorrow or worst case wednesday. So as soon as we get them, Santa Fedex will be dropping gifts nationwide just a little bit early this year!!

Hey, I cant say I minded the delay from a marketing standpoint............you will all have your fascia's for X-mas!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the delay. I have good n bad news. The shipping company Shelby uses was delayed (very delayed) in picking up our shippment. Actually they picked it up today. I called the shipping company and they say we will most likely have them to us tomorrow or worst case wednesday. So as soon as we get them, Santa Fedex will be dropping gifts nationwide just a little bit early this year!!

Hey, I cant say I minded the delay from a marketing standpoint............you will all have your fascia's for X-mas!

Should we call Rudolf to light the way??? LOL, j/k. Thanks for the update Jason.

Archived