TEAM SHELBY FORUM

pics/movies of black Shelby GT

speedyburd33

I would love to see some more pictures and some video of the black Shelby GT. Almost every single video that i have found is of the white one. Anybody know where i should look??? B)

The Black Shelby GT ad is in the Shelby Gallery (link off main page), and if you run "Shelby GT" or anything Shelby on YouTube.com, you'll find a large number of videos.

John

I would love to see some more pictures and some video of the black Shelby GT. Almost every single video that i have found is of the white one. Anybody know where i should look??? B)

www.stangsunleashed.com has several videos at Ford proving grounds. All white cars, but the GT-H commercial is great fun on the site if you haven't seen it.

I love that video!

I think the black one would look awesome with the 20" Razors on it-- black or chrome.

Crispy, if you look under the pictures section at the cs6 in bllack, you will see the black car with silver razor wheels, it looks hot!

Amy

Crispy, if you look under the pictures section at the cs6 in bllack, you will see the black car with silver razor wheels, it looks hot!

Amy

I saw it in person and loved it! I don't see them offered on the site though, I see the black and gun metal. Will they be available soon? I am thinking of trying to go with those for my Shelby GT...and the upgraded brakes.

I saw it in person and loved it! I don't see them offered on the site though, I see the black and gun metal. Will they be available soon? I am thinking of trying to go with those for my Shelby GT...and the upgraded brakes.

The silver ones are on the American Racing Wheels site. Would be able to get them through SAI when we opt for 20" brakes? Do we have to pick from wheels offered by SAI?

http://www.americanracing.com/wheels/detai...lloy&section=SL

Archived