TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Wheels on the Black Shelby GT?

speedyburd33

My Shelby GT is ordered with the black wheels, and i have read that by default if you order black paint, you get black wheels. I am wondering if anyone has seen any pictures of a black Shelby GT with the black wheels??? It seems like that would be too much black and make it look not as nice. I am hoping I can get the GT Chrome wheels on it instead. B)

Here you go...I have my car ordered just like this. Will probably see if the dealer will swap me out for some of the chrome wheels as I am not crazy about the black wheels...but might change my mind when I see them in person

whitecoupe5bg12vh.jpg

thanks a lot!! it doesn't look as bad as i had pictured but still it might be too much black. maybe i will just wait and see it myself before i make a decision but i am going to at least check in on it. B)

Here you go...I have my car ordered just like this. Will probably see if the dealer will swap me out for some of the chrome wheels as I am not crazy about the black wheels...but might change my mind when I see them in person

post-2239-1136859648_thumb.jpg

I was at this show and took a picture almost just like it. The wheels look alright to me but I prefer polished or chrome on black. It is just too much black for me as well. Since I am doing the Shelby pick up I doubt I will be able to have the dealer switch them out. Unfortunately I will just have to save up and buy some I guess. I wish there was an option to get the chrome/polished instead like the white one. I wonder if there are polished razors... :blink:

I was at this show and took a picture almost just like it. The wheels look alright to me but I prefer polished or chrome on black. It is just too much black for me as well. Since I am doing the Shelby pick up I doubt I will be able to have the dealer switch them out. Unfortunately I will just have to save up and buy some I guess. I wish there was an option to get the chrome/polished instead like the white one. I wonder if there are polished razors... :blink:

Yes, Amy, please make the polished wheels an option. Your gallery pictures are so much better with the polished wheels.

Archived