TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Parts website

mark1

When will there be pictures of the Rear spoiler and Lower Grille Insert on the Parts website. I am interested in these and other parts on the website but don't want to purchase without seeing them first.

Mark

You can see the lower insert on the GT-h convertible concept from SEMA. It is in the gallery. It has a spoiler on that car also but I am hoping that is not it...It looks like the stock spoiler. I would like to see a true spoiler and not a wing being called a spoiler.

Amy,

I just saw on the parts website that the instrument cluster for "non-supercharged" cars won't be available until March. How about the one for supercharged Shelby GTs being finished and picked up at SAI. Will they be available before March if I was lucky enough to have an early car? Would I have to wait for it?

Thanks,

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Please get some more pictures of the parts up there, i am so excited to see what some of the parts look like, especially the spoiler that is available now!!! B)

Since a picture of the rear spoiler (that is advertised on your parts website) is not available, can you provide a brief description of the spoiler? Is it the same one as on the GT500, CS6, GT-H convertible concept etc... This has been asked several times on this website but has yet to receive a response.

Thanks,

Mark

Archived