TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 shelby gt on ebay in florida How is it possible?

michael10128

The Vin number is listed as 1ZVHT82H475286182 on the black one.

I am curious as to its authenticity.

Its probably just a black GT....anyone know how to tell?

I did a car fax check and it came up with this

your right it's just a GT... looks like someone is just putting feelers out there to boost ADM.IMO

your right it's just a GT... looks like someone is just putting feelers out there to boost ADM.IMO

I called some dealers who are advertising the Shelby GT on ebay and this is what I heard:

The 2007 Shelby GT is a Mustang GT Premium (approx. $26,805) plus a Shelby Package (approx. $2,140) plus any options like IUP & Shaker 1000. So the total MSRP will be about $30,500 for a basic Shelby GT. This price, the dealers said, is tentative. However, they plan on getting at least a $5,000 mark-up, which would bring the total to at least $35,000 plus any options you want.

Personally, I think it is still too early in the game to know exactly what your local dealer will sell one for. In my experience, area dealers are just about clueless regarding the Shelby GT...except that they want big, huge mark-ups!!! :o

Fireball

No wonder people don't like buying cars from dealers withy crap like this. Only in cars do the retailers mark up the price based on perceived availability. If you want the hot new video game player or what ever, Wal-Mart doesn't mark up the ones they have, you just have to get there early before they sell out. Full MSRP is a fine profit for a dealer to make. anything else is greed and gouging. It does nothing but give dealers a bad name.

The Vin number is listed as 1ZVHT82H475286182 on the black one.

I am curious as to its authenticity.

Its probably just a black GT....anyone know how to tell?

I found it, the vin is fakem, they are auctioning off a car they know they will eventually receive. There are no Shelby GT's out there for sale

Amy

I won that black shelby on ebay and that vin number is a Mustang GT vin but that is the vin number the dealers get when it is built at Ford and then it is shipped to shelby and it will always have that vin number on the car along with the shelby plate that says what number shelby it is.

For those of you who hve not bought, nNot to worry, there are a number of deals that I heard about for MSRP, you just have to make a few phone calls. If you do get one @ MSRP, you can always let the (ADM) dealer know that you found a better deal. Good luck!

PS- the car is supposed to have an MSRP of $35k, roughly.

Archived