TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6 Stages

gunnycj

I'm a new poster but long time watcher of this site and I can't tell you how much I've learned about my mustang just from reading all of your posts. That being said I have a question!

A few months back in pre-production, there was talk about 2 CS6 packages. One was a Stage 1 appearance package and the second was the Stage 2 Everything package. Can someone tell me if that is still possible and if it is where can it be found??? I'd love to build my CS6 in stages because of budgetary constraints. All help is greatly appreciated.

PM me if you don't want to post.

Thanks in advance

gunnycj

jdrabine@hotmail.com

I'm a new poster but long time watcher of this site and I can't tell you how much I've learned about my mustang just from reading all of your posts. That being said I have a question!

A few months back in pre-production, there was talk about 2 CS6 packages. One was a Stage 1 appearance package and the second was the Stage 2 Everything package. Can someone tell me if that is still possible and if it is where can it be found??? I'd love to build my CS6 in stages because of budgetary constraints. All help is greatly appreciated.

PM me if you don't want to post.

Thanks in advance

gunnycj

jdrabine@hotmail.com

Check this thread. I do not believe there is anything in writing posted anywhere officially yet.

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?showtopic=253

Archived