TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Possible Shelby GT vert?

Milstang

Yes, but the question remains:

will they build it?

Have not seen anything official on that yet........ :blink:

You know......they could build a prototype. For me. I could test drive it for them. No, really...I could! :P

then I woke up (again) :rolleyes:

I should have known you would be the first to post on this!! :lol:

I should have known you would be the first to post on this!! :lol:

Well, you know me, Mil. I am all over this topic....the #1 freak on this subject. By the way, Amy B indicated that a Shelby GT 'vert would not be produced for '07, but possibly a GT-H 'vert.

Geeeeez...all the poles I conducted indicated that 50% (roughly) wanted this car. Mebbe they will produce a GT 350 'vert. That's my ultimate choice, anyway. Or a lighter '500. *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you know me, Mil. I am all over this topic....the #1 freak on this subject. By the way, Amy B indicated that a Shelby GT 'vert would not be produced for '07, but possibly a GT-H 'vert.

Geeeeez...all the poles I conducted indicated that 50% (roughly) wanted this car. Mebbe they will produce a GT 350 'vert. That's my ultimate choice, anyway. Or a lighter '500. *sigh*

MAYBE 08..... NOT 07...SORRY

aMY

No problem, Amy....I suspected that this might be the case. How long till the next ordering cycle....Eleven-and-a-half months..? Well worth the wait, if it becomes a reality. Hey, if not, there's always an '08 '500 'vert....I have plans layered upon plans. :) I will get something done soon enough, and one way or another I'll have another snake in my driveway ;)

Archived