TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby ID Plate

Cobra Boy

Okay, I'm sure tis question has been answered somehwere here but can anyone tell me if there will be a "Shelby" id plate made available for the GT500 outside of the anniversary package that is being offered. I love mt GT500 but that's one thing I feel is missing even though it is a Ford produced automobile it still bears the Shelby name.

Any info?

Thanks...

Okay, I'm sure tis question has been answered somehwere here but can anyone tell me if there will be a "Shelby" id plate made available for the GT500 outside of the anniversary package that is being offered. I love mt GT500 but that's one thing I feel is missing even though it is a Ford produced automobile it still bears the Shelby name.

Any info?

Thanks...

Yes, we are putting a package together for gt500 owners that want the plate. we will have news this week I believe.

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Nov 4 2006, 09:21 AM) 1328[/snapback]

Yes, we are putting a package together for gt500 owners that want the plate. we will have news this week I believe.

Amy

Can you tell us any more about the plate, will it be put on the car in a certain place? What will the plate have on it etc.

THANKS

Gary

Archived