TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JASON!

GPStang06_merged

Guys,

Being at the Ford party last night and partying late with the Paxton / Vortech guys I got home waaaay to late to mess with pics.

But I'll tell you where theres almost a 100 pics of my car........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ www.mustangworld.com let me know what you guys think!

Guys,

Being at the Ford party last night and partying late with the Paxton / Vortech guys I got home waaaay to late to mess with pics.

But I'll tell you where theres almost a 100 pics of my car........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ www.mustangworld.com let me know what you guys think!

Hot! Nice job, car is awsome. Party on!

Well, id say you absolutely need the hood pins. At high speeds, the hood wobbles, but no more than the stock hood does. Ironicly I thought it would wobble more, but it doesnt. But as soon as i get back I will be installing them as I gave me set to a very needing customer.

Glad you guys like the pics of my car. On www.mustangworld.com there is a section in the news that has like 40 pics of just my car, so its pretty cool! Ill talk to you guys on monday.

Party Time!

Archived