TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stages?

GPStang06_merged

Heres the stages....briefly stated.

Stage I, Appearance Package. This includes everything that is of an appearance nature. This level is elligible to get the stripes (non-supercharged) and a letter from Shelby Performance and elliageable for the registry.

Stage II, Appearance, Suspension and Braking. This package includes the appearance and all the suspension and braking components.

Stage III "Complete Kit", this is the whole deal. At this level you have the entire kit. The performance parts ie: the supercharger and other performance parts are included at this level. There are some exclusive items you get at this level including striping that says "Supercharged", a dash plaque and a Shelby gas cap.

You may build in steps. ALL PURCHASES MUST THROUGH AND AUTHORIZED SHELBY PERFORMANCE PARTS DEALER, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

I will further detail the registry rules, regulations, and application process in the next two weeks. Hope this helps.

Heres the stages....briefly stated.

Stage I, Appearance Package. This includes everything that is of an appearance nature. This level is elligible to get the stripes (non-supercharged) and a letter from Shelby Performance and elliageable for the registry.

Stage II, Appearance, Suspension and Braking. This package includes the appearance and all the suspension and braking components.

Stage III "Complete Kit", this is the whole deal. At this level you have the entire kit. The performance parts ie: the supercharger and other performance parts are included at this level. There are some exclusive items you get at this level including striping that says "Supercharged", a dash plaque and a Shelby gas cap.

You may build in steps. ALL PURCHASES MUST THROUGH AND AUTHORIZED SHELBY PERFORMANCE PARTS DEALER, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

I will further detail the registry rules, regulations, and application process in the next two weeks. Hope this helps.

Jason,

Can you list whats included in the stage 1 package and also pricing? I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if it includes the stripes, does it include the upper windshield sticker? One other question, I bought my mustang with the pony package which included the rear wing, can that be deleted from the package and still make the car elgible for the registry even though it wasnt purchased from Shelby?

Archived