TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Took Delivery Of My New GT500

Cobra Boy

I took delivery of my new GT 500 a couple of days ago and I just have to tell anyone that cares that it is truly everything that I wanted it to be. While I behaved myself while driving it home (no I didn't trailer it), I could definately feel the power and the handling and tell that the car was made to run. I haven't had many sunny days so I haven't drivven it as much as I would like but I can make it until spring. My plan is to drive the car less than 3000 miles per year and keep it forever to hand down through the family but I do promise to drive it with vigor when I get it out. Thanks to Carrol Shelby for creating a legacy that I hope lasts forever. By the wat, also thanks to my wife who supported the idea of buying this car. :) I have also attached a pic of my new ride.

• 4 weeks later...

I took delivery of my new GT 500 a couple of days ago and I just have to tell anyone that cares that it is truly everything that I wanted it to be. While I behaved myself while driving it home (no I didn't trailer it), I could definately feel the power and the handling and tell that the car was made to run. I haven't had many sunny days so I haven't drivven it as much as I would like but I can make it until spring. My plan is to drive the car less than 3000 miles per year and keep it forever to hand down through the family but I do promise to drive it with vigor when I get it out. Thanks to Carrol Shelby for creating a legacy that I hope lasts forever. By the wat, also thanks to my wife who supported the idea of buying this car. :) I have also attached a pic of my new ride.

excellent!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Archived