TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stripe Delete Option?

wbaect

Ok, I understand that I may be in the minority here, but I would really love a Stripe Delete Option. Just like on the GT 500 you could pick between the rocker panel stripes, the LeMans stripes, or no stripes.

Would be good for those of us wanting a sleeper look...or those folks who want to go have the correct stripes painted on.

AmyB, any thoughts?

By the way, thanks so much for your participation in this forum and your information. The fact that you have been providing this level of customer service is why I will be purchasing this vehicle...

Ok, I understand that I may be in the minority here, but I would really love a Stripe Delete Option. Just like on the GT 500 you could pick between the rocker panel stripes, the LeMans stripes, or no stripes.

Would be good for those of us wanting a sleeper look...or those folks who want to go have the correct stripes painted on.

AmyB, any thoughts?

By the way, thanks so much for your participation in this forum and your information. The fact that you have been providing this level of customer service is why I will be purchasing this vehicle...

I don't know, but I would assume, we will ship them complete ad all looking the same. for continuity and all.

Amy

Archived