TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Museum Visit

dennisswanson

NICE!!!

I'll be there in 2 weeks....cannot wait! Thanks for the teaser...

I was just there on Oct 17 2006! Its an amazing place. Be sure to get there around 10 AM look around, then catch the tour at 10:30, youll be glad you did. You should be there close to the time they start production of the Shelby GTs, lucky dog!

I was just there on Oct 17 2006! Its an amazing place. Be sure to get there around 10 AM look around, then catch the tour at 10:30, youll be glad you did. You should be there close to the time they start production of the Shelby GTs, lucky dog!

Woof, woof! ;)

I will be there on Friday- Nov 3rd, will snap lots of pix (where they allow me to)! Thanks for the 10:00 a.m. tip, I will definitely do that! Can't wait!!!!! :wacko:

Woof, woof! ;)

I will be there on Friday- Nov 3rd, will snap lots of pix (where they allow me to)! Thanks for the 10:00 a.m. tip, I will definitely do that! Can't wait!!!!! :wacko:

They let you take any pics you want in the museum, and outside but once you get on the production floor, no cameras. I was bummed cause thats where i saw the black CS6, and i wasnt able to take any pictures but at least i got to see it up close.

Our Mustang car club was there on 9/24 it was a great tour and we got alot of great group pics in front of the plant.

that video was cool. those of you who haven't been there yet, we are doing some remodels and the place is really coming together...... do say hello when you come by!

amy

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Oct 25 2006, 10:20 PM) 1215[/snapback]

that video was cool. those of you who haven't been there yet, we are doing some remodels and the place is really coming together...... do say hello when you come by!

amy

Glad you liked the video. I live about 5 min away off craig. I would like to come back and get the tour at 10 am too.

Archived