TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Seat Insert Option

crispy23c

14 members have voted

1. 1. Seat Insert option for the Shelby GT, Yes or No???

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Pick Color Here!

• Light Gray
    • Dark Gray
    • Medium Blue
    • Dark Blue
    • Bright Red
    • Dark Red

Well, I'm (mentally) optioning my Shelby the way I want. So, I would like Gray seat inserts. Tell us what you want-- or if you even want them at all!!!!! ;)

You know what I voted! Always had plans for seats like that. If they don't do it I will.

Milstang, I'm trying to remember thew name of the place with the nice covers w/inserts...Is it Katz that has the good ones?

It was Katzkin. :D

http://www.katzkin.com/05/FC/mainFS.html

They will do custom stitching on the seats as well as different trim, inserts, suede etc. You can also get them heated and cooled, which I kind of like. B)

D'oh! Call that pre-mature brain damage! :o I can't even say it was "before coffee" :P

Thanks for the reminder... :blink:

No heat/cooling for mine, I'll just go fast w/the windows down or crank up the heat. Call me old fashoned...

Agreed, but since the wife is letting me get the car and already having me make a list of mods to do I figure I can make this one concession for her. She is saving her paycheck for all the mods on the car. Boy am I ever blessed! :D

Agreed, but since the wife is letting me get the car and already having me make a list of mods to do I figure I can make this one concession for her. She is saving her paycheck for all the mods on the car. Boy am I ever blessed! :D

You are a fortunate man, indeed! Women like that don't grow on trees!!! Nothing wrong with that! B)

Archived