TEAM SHELBY FORUM

enough is enough

boggs47

:angry: wow, just when i thought everything was good. As you may know, I finally got my hood and it is currently getting painted and it looks cool. But in the meantime, I got my invoice for the remaining portion. $230 to ship a hood, are you kidding me! This is finally the last straw. I can remember how excited I was when I saw this car, but wow has this whole process been a nightmare. I was planning on buying more pices and getting the GT mods when they come out, but I am offically done. I will post pics for you guys on Saturday when I get the car back and thats it. I still hold shelby in high regard but there customer relations is horriable.

:angry: wow, just when i thought everything was good. As you may know, I finally got my hood and it is currently getting painted and it looks cool. But in the meantime, I got my invoice for the remaining portion. $230 to ship a hood, are you kidding me! This is finally the last straw. I can remember how excited I was when I saw this car, but wow has this whole process been a nightmare. I was planning on buying more pices and getting the GT mods when they come out, but I am offically done. I will post pics for you guys on Saturday when I get the car back and thats it. I still hold shelby in high regard but there customer relations is horriable.

I would say wow! Especially interesting since it states on the web site that shipping on the whole $15000 kit is only $75. You might want to phone Jason and make sure this isn't a paperwork SNAFU.

Just looked and the hood shipping should have been (again, according to the web site) $130. Maybe it was a typo in the hundreds place? Still interesting that shipping the hood and the rest of the kit (including the rear facia, and front facia) is only $75.

I gave up last week when my stuff came in and it was damaged, I paid $490.00 shipping for a hood, rear facia and a box, its to expensive to ship it all back, and I am not going to use it, now I have to try to get money back for the damaged hood from the shipping company. I am going a different route, Iam ordering from a different company and getting delivery to the border and will pick it up myself.

Archived