TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Renting a GT-H for my California trip!

Tuneman

Well I finally got one. :D They were book out for a couple weeks and someone must have canceled because I was able to rent a GT-H from John Wayne Airport for the Hot Wheels Convention trip. I only rented it for 2 days since once I am there I don't travel much! I cannot wait!! I have a 91 Mustang GT I have driven a new GT but the look and added 25 HP in the GT-H is got me stoked!!! Only 2 more weeks!! :o

Can't Wait! :lol::lol:

Jay

Well I finally got one. :D They were book out for a couple weeks and someone must have canceled because I was able to rent a GT-H from John Wayne Airport for the Hot Wheels Convention trip. I only rented it for 2 days since once I am there I don't travel much! I cannot wait!! I have a 91 Mustang GT I have driven a new GT but the look and added 25 HP in the GT-H is got me stoked!!! Only 2 more weeks!! :o

Can't Wait! :lol::lol:

Jay

Jay!!!!!!!!!!! very cool, take pictures we are launching a shelby experience site and we will put up all the shots people send in..... see you soon

Amy

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Sep 26 2006, 05:14 PM) 989[/snapback]

Jay!!!!!!!!!!! very cool, take pictures we are launching a shelby experience site and we will put up all the shots people send in..... see you soon

Amy

I like the sound of that... check out the collection I started recently:

http://svtregistry.com/shelby/GT-H/2006/index.html

--Russ

PS. This is one of my favorite shots: http://svtregistry.com/shelby/GT-H/2006/059/3.html

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Sep 26 2006, 03:14 PM) 989[/snapback]

Amy

Without a doubt Amy I will take tons of pictures!! I will have it on Tuesday ;) and Wednesday so it will be a nice fast drive to P.S. :lol: I am bringing Russ and Craig so they are in for the ride of their life's!! I better pack my Radar Detector No speeding tickets for me ;) !! Take Care!

Jay

• 4 weeks later...

Archived