TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Rear Decklid Emblem

circleofsnakes

• 1 month later...

Are you refering to the "SHELBY" lettering? If so we have them on our website under the Shelby parts.

Jason, Speeking of the "SHELBY" lettering for the rear. I have not recived them them yet. Can you let me know the time frame for them. I did recieved my grill today and am very very Happy with it :) .. Thanks Again,

Dave

Hey Dave,

We have the lettering here, but its the pin style. Meaning you would have to drill 15 little holes in your trunk lid. Most people dont want to do that so Shelby is having 3m tape made to attach them. That shouldnt take more than a few more weeks at best. I feel your pain as mine still arent on. Glad you like the grille. If you need anything, give me a call!

We have the lettering here, but its the pin style. Meaning you would have to drill 15 little holes in your trunk lid. Most people dont want to do that so Shelby is having 3m tape made to attach them.

Isn't there an issue with the 3m tape not sticking well to the vinyl stripes? I thought that was why they made it pin type in the first place.

Archived