TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Amy b

svttim

I have a signed contract for a 07 GT500. My dealer wants to void that contract because, the owner wants the car. Should I let them and wait for the 500KR ;)

I think you should do what you want. I don't know the legal ramifications, can they void your contract? If you want to be a nice guy, do it. I think the 08 Gt500 will be a cool car as well.... KR???? what KR ;)

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Sep 18 2006, 01:47 AM) 925[/snapback]

I think you should do what you want. I don't know the legal ramifications, can they void your contract? If you want to be a nice guy, do it. I think the 08 Gt500 will be a cool car as well.... KR???? what KR ;)

Well, They legally need to sell me the car LOL, Thanks Amy

• 1 month later...

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amy B @ Sep 18 2006, 01:47 AM) 925[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Well, They legally need to sell me the car LOL, Thanks Amy

well that worked out!!! cool!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Amy

Steve Mancinelli here from Detroit MI im wondering how do i go by getting my GT 500 on the list to get the 40th Edition done to it can you help me please.

call the las vegas office, number on the home page. Ask for John walker or steve navaro, they will help, sorry I found this late

Amy

Archived