TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6 front fascia

GTS6

Guys,

Most of you know SEMA is going on right now. You cant imagine what it must be like to be as busy as she is working for Shelby and all the exciting things that are happening. I spoke to her this evening and she was headed to yet another meeting. I will be her liason if you will.

Mustang man, I will promiss you, if Amy said she will take care of you...she will. Keep in mind they're are hundereds of people waiting for this fascia. I know they are shipping out in order of invoice. So first ordered first shipped. I will tell you, at the rate they are making them, you will be sure to get one in the next few weeks. They are recieving lots of them everyday. They started shipping them just in the last week. But dont loose faith, just understand that as the President of Shelby, she is working next to 24/7 trying to appease the world right now when Shelby is the hottest thing out!

As far as the fascia goes, it fits a GT. The intercooler fits great as well. There is some minor trimming underneathe to fit the massive intercooler, but the stock fascia needed trimming as well to fit. Shelby designed the fascia to ram air onto the intercooler. Looks amazing.

As for the fog lights you can fit ANY V6 grille. A GT grille will NOT fit at all. This kit was designed for the V6. With todays market, you can find a bunch of options to fit your needs.

Ill be out at the SEMA show, but i will try to post every chance i get. Check my new thread.

Mustang Man,

You are right. But I will only say a few words. She has a very sick family member, which is slightly doing better now, but family comes first.

If you tell me what you ordered, if its humanly possible, I will personally make sure you get what ever it was you needed. Call me on tuesday.

Have a great weekend guys.

I understand what you are saying Jason but regardless of how busy Amy is she told me herself or Ted would get back to me. I am a man who lives by his word. if you say it you do it. I did not make the statement she did. As as far as I am concerned in businees nothing is more important than the customer. All I need is fcor her to ship the parts to Tampa Bay Shelby. I believe we have been more than patient. I am sure she is very busy, but when you are too busy to look out for the customers in my opinion you missed the brass ring. Next time you see Amy let her know I dont need that return call as I will have cancelled my order. Good Luck to all tjhe rest of you guys!!

MM, my appologies. I asked ted to call you one minute after I spoke to you. I assumed he had, yes, I have been at sema, but your right, no excuses. I have called Ted at home and he will call you today. He will make the deal for you work.

The issue with TB was that they hadnt paid for the parts, so ted couldn't ship. But that aside, I asked ted to deal with you directly. Again, my appologies.

Amy

First off, I am a person of my word, I asked ted to call you. he oviously called steve. Steve was oviously worried that I had to handle this. you had business to take this private, second, I never said anything about steve to ted, I dont even know steve, met him once. I will deal with this Monday. And if that is what steve told you, I will also deal with him, as it is a LIE and as a dealer of shelby, disparaging and lying about the president is grounds for losing his license with us. Ted informed me he did not ship, as TB didnt pay for parts yet. that was the extent of my message and conversation to ted. I told ted to ship directly to you as you waited long enough. its unfortunate that this has happened, its unfortunate that you judge me in open forum without talking to me privately. I am sorry you had this experience, but your handling of this was inappropreiate and rude. You are completely out of line here.

I have always put the customer first, We drropped the ball on this, my fault, but the lies and bull$hit will stop, as I am a woman of my word, and I say it like it is.

Amy

PS ...Jason, thanks, but I can defend or explain myself.... no offense, this should have been handled by us.

You go Amy!! I just want to note, ive never talked to Amy or dealt with her, but ive emailed, called, and even met Ted. Ted has communicated well with me and has helped me understand the delays for my parts. I have never once heard an excuse, all legitimate fact that has also been confirmed by Jason. I am appalled by some of the remarks made about these hard working people by you impatient goofballs who are hiding behind the curtain of the internet. Impressive...I think not! Keep your bitching out of the forums please.

Tom

not afraid to put my name!

• 1 month later...

Archived