TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby gt

call911fm

amy,

i dont have a shelby , depending on the markup of the shelby gt i will be able to get one. However, i just wanted to say from myself and i'm sure alot of others will agree, that we really appricate what caroll and yourself do for all the other hard working americans and the world really . I know alot of people say "it's just a car with someboy's name on it (my wife lol )" but we all know better than that and what it really means . So now that i'm off my soap box ..lol i just wanted to say that i hope to be someday in the shelby owners family and cant wait to see what the new shelby gt entails for all us poor wanna-bee's .

thanks for all that you do !! i'm sure don't hear that enough, but we really do appriciate you and your company !

Just my 2 cents !

Phil C.

erlanger,ky

amy,

i dont have a shelby , depending on the markup of the shelby gt i will be able to get one. However, i just wanted to say from myself and i'm sure alot of others will agree, that we really appricate what caroll and yourself do for all the other hard working americans and the world really . I know alot of people say "it's just a car with someboy's name on it (my wife lol )" but we all know better than that and what it really means . So now that i'm off my soap box ..lol i just wanted to say that i hope to be someday in the shelby owners family and cant wait to see what the new shelby gt entails for all us poor wanna-bee's .

thanks for all that you do !! i'm sure don't hear that enough, but we really do appriciate you and your company !

Just my 2 cents !

Phil C.

erlanger,ky

Thanks Phil, that's very nice of you to say. We hope you get the Shelby of your dreams. This new GT is a good one and affordable..... Thanks again for the kind words

Amy

Ditto, Amy B and all at Shelby Autos. Thanks also for this blog site. Great customer relations. Where else can a person communicate this easily with the boss!!!

LOL, I think you can never get so high, you don't talk to the customer or the people passionate about your brand.....

Amy

Archived