TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby offerings?

buck_merged

Was wondering what shelby will offer on top of the standard Shelby GT package. I've heard on other forums from Amy that we will be able to order this car with the cs6 hood and possibly the cs6 front fascia and was wondering what else Shelby will offer on top of the standard package. Also was wondering what the price on each of these add ons will cost.

chris

Was wondering what shelby will offer on top of the standard Shelby GT package. I've heard on other forums from Amy that we will be able to order this car with the cs6 hood and possibly the cs6 front fascia and was wondering what else Shelby will offer on top of the standard package. Also was wondering what the price on each of these add ons will cost.

chris

Hi Chris, we are still working on that right now. we will have a list soon

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps offering other colors would be just as prosperous. I think Silver "Light Satin Silver" with black is an awesome combination w/ silber "ghost-like" stripes. Add to that the wheels for the Ford GT as found on the FR500 FRRP built car. Make it happens guys...just make it happen.

LOL, patience......

2nd on the Rear Seat Delete.

I would also add a strobe SHELBY windshield decal.

robin

Amy, we look forward to Shelby's details on the full package, needless to say, and I guess patience is a virtue!

Anyway, my vote is for a Ford Racing issue supercharger for the 3v to help with the emissions issue, etc. With the rumored reissue of the 4.6 4 valve niche motor for the upcoming Boss or Bullitt Mustang version in 2008 or 2009, it would help you and Fomoco be able to last 2 years with the Shelby GT production run that is talked about. Shelby makes a great cachet, but with the way Ford appears to be heading to milk the $ from the Mustang run, since not much else in a car platform other than the Fusion is selling, you will need some sort of power option on this to produce more than a year the quantities discussed. :)

If the package looks like a decent road car, as I have to have something to run the roads with, I will order one if I can find a dealer who is not too greedy.

Archived