TEAM SHELBY FORUM

re: official release of Shelby GT

Hi

New to this forum.

Is the Shelby GT to be available in Canada?

:) I would like to purchase one if the price is not to high.

I remember seeing a Shelby GT350 at some of the cruise nights here.

In 1970 I was only 9, now that Shelby mustangs are back in production I entend to buy one.

In the past I had the following mustangs, 93 5.0LX hatchback, 95 V6 coupe, 97 GTS coupe, 1999 35th edition GT convertible, 2001 gt se convertible. Not new to mustangs... ;)

I am surprized that there were so many negative :angry: comments on some of the other forums.

The Shelby GT if a retail version of the Hertz GT-H, so I see no need for the negative posts on tms forums.

Thanks for your info Amy

Dan

Hi

New to this forum.

Is the Shelby GT to be available in Canada?

:) I would like to purchase one if the price is not to high.

I remember seeing a Shelby GT350 at some of the cruise nights here.

In 1970 I was only 9, now that Shelby mustangs are back in production I entend to buy one.

In the past I had the following mustangs, 93 5.0LX hatchback, 95 V6 coupe, 97 GTS coupe, 1999 35th edition GT convertible, 2001 gt se convertible. Not new to mustangs... ;)

I am surprized that there were so many negative :angry: comments on some of the other forums.

The Shelby GT if a retail version of the Hertz GT-H, so I see no need for the negative posts on tms forums.

Thanks for your info Amy

Dan

Hi Dan, thanks for your post. We think the Shelby Gt is a good car, and it's well balanced.

On your question, I dont know, as it will go thru the Ford dealers. I think you should call your local dealer or check on on the US side.

thanks again

Amy

Archived