TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT for 2007

ksmach1

Amy, According to Blue Oval News. the 2007 Shelby GT will be a full production car. Will the car be produced the same as the GT350-H? If so, can we order the car from a Ford dealer and have it delivered from your factory? Any idea what MSRP would be? I don't mean to pin you down but this has raised allot of interest within my club. Any details would be great. Keep up the good work! We like what we see

Ken

Amy, According to Blue Oval News. the 2007 Shelby GT will be a full production car. Will the car be produced the same as the GT350-H? If so, can we order the car from a Ford dealer and have it delivered from your factory? Any idea what MSRP would be? I don't mean to pin you down but this has raised allot of interest within my club. Any details would be great. Keep up the good work! We like what we see

Ken

I heard from a dealer on a conference call yesterday that these will NOT be made at CSM but totally at the Ford assembly plant with a max run of 10K units. But I didn't hear this myself so take it for what it's worth! Here is the car.

I heard from a dealer on a conference call yesterday that these will NOT be made at CSM but totally at the Ford assembly plant with a max run of 10K units. But I didn't hear this myself so take it for what it's worth! Here is the car.

I posted a pic of the car in the Gallery.

Ken

thanks Ken, the car is esentially the Gt-H we have a different hood, and we are looking at a 3:73 rear, and some other interior options. I will have more in the next week or so.

Msrp is supposed to be 35K or under, dont hold me to it, we are still working on it. here will be options that can be ordered from us, like the GT-H hood.

More later :)

Amy

I think it is about time to make a new Shelby GT section (like the GT-H, CS6 and WSS). Now messages regarding the GT are being dumped into general, GT-H and CS6 forum sections willy-nilly. You need to start a new forum section and move all the existing related messages out of the other sections into it.

I think it is about time to make a new Shelby GT section (like the GT-H, CS6 and WSS). Now messages regarding the GT are being dumped into general, GT-H and CS6 forum sections willy-nilly. You need to start a new forum section and move all the existing related messages out of the other sections into it.

THANK YOU, AGREED, WE WILL HAVE IT THIS WEEK AND MOVE THE FILES

aMY

Archived