TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got My VIN # - Now What, Help!

svtkeith

Got a call at work this morning from my dealership, salesperson gave me VIN #. He did not seem to know how things fall in place at this point on. If anybody else in Canada has an idea, I would appreciate the information. I was # 3 on the list. The last seven digits of the VIN # is 5222486, the salesperson said I should be getting the car before September but 1st and 2nd cars have not arrived yet. Again any help would be appreciated. By the way, this is in Eastern Canada, New Brunswick.

svtkeith

Got a call at work this morning from my dealership, salesperson gave me VIN #. He did not seem to know how things fall in place at this point on. If anybody else in Canada has an idea, I would appreciate the information. I was # 3 on the list. The last seven digits of the VIN # is 5222486, the salesperson said I should be getting the car before September but 1st and 2nd cars have not arrived yet. Again any help would be appreciated. By the way, this is in Eastern Canada, New Brunswick.

svtkeith

Read this:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...?showtopic=3364

svtkeith

Hey Keith, Call Ford Canada Customer Service and tell them Your VIN

1-800-565-3673

They can give You a Build Date and a Delivery ETA.

Love the Snowmobile Trails in NB! Good Luck!!

svtkeith

May I ask when did you place your order

and was it at a svt dearlrship? tks

Fred,

I actually placed the order 2 days after the New York Autoshow, winter of '05. Yes, it was with a SVT dealership.

svtkeith

Hey Keith, Call Ford Canada Customer Service and tell them Your VIN

1-800-565-3673

They can give You a Build Date and a Delivery ETA.

Love the Snowmobile Trails in NB! Good Luck!!

07 Shelby thanks for the information. Just found out today that the build date is Aug 7, never received an ETA yet. I am hoping it is before Sept.

Yes, the trails are great in New Brunswick but I'm from Nova Scotia and we have great trails here also. NB is the nearest SVT dealership to me, a 6 hour drive away.

Did you get a ETA on your vehicle, if so, when?

You must have great trails in Lake Simcoe. Probably more snow than we get in Nova Scotia.

Thanks again,

svtkeith

07 Shelby thanks for the information. Just found out today that the build date is Aug 7, never received an ETA yet. I am hoping it is before Sept.

Yes, the trails are great in New Brunswick but I'm from Nova Scotia and we have great trails here also. NB is the nearest SVT dealership to me, a 6 hour drive away.

Did you get a ETA on your vehicle, if so, when?

You must have great trails in Lake Simcoe. Probably more snow than we get in Nova Scotia.

Thanks again,

svtkeith

Hey Keith, yes Ford said that delivery was to have been this past Tuesday, July 11th. Nothing yet. Waiting...waiting........

Yes trails are good. Lots of Toronto traffic on weekends though. Quebec is better!

Archived