TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Cars in Europe

acurcie

Gary Patterson heads our sales department. We have a dealer for Northern Europe and another for Southern Europe, but I don't know which would be appropriate for the U.K. Gary can be reached at garyp@shelbyautos.com or 702-942-7325.

We have a dealer list online at http://www.shelbyautos.com/dealers.asp as well if you'd like to consult that for more information before Tuesday.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I had a look at the dealer list earlier and noticed that the Sothern European dealer is actually located in California and the one for Norther Europe is in Norway. I tried to follow the link to the one in Norway but the website was just under construction and tried to google the dealer name but only two pages came up and they were in Norwegian. I would just like to know the easiest way to get a hold of one and would really like to have a look around one first. I will send an email to Gary Patterson and see if help can offer a suggestion.

Thanks

Ari

Hi,

Are there any authorised Shelby Car dealers in Europe? I'm in the UK and interested in purchasing a Shelby CSX 4000 and wondering if there is any way to get one over here or do I need to import it from the US.

Thanks

yes, we are working on that now, check in about 30 days

Amy

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ May 30 2006, 07:34 PM) 339[/snapback]

yes, we are working on that now, check in about 30 days

Amy

Thanks, will check back in a few weeks. I have also emailed Gary Patterson and waiting for a response. If you have an update before then could you please post it here.

Thanks again

Ari

Archived