TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H?

cobraHead

does anyone know when the GT-H models will actually be avilable to rent from Hertz?

I'd like to rent one for the last week of May

...I think actual commercials will start 2nd week of May,...and by end of May they will be ready to Rent-A-Race!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

...I think actual commercials will start 2nd week of May,...and by end of May they will be ready to Rent-A-Race!!! :D

they are shipping to their destinations now... you should be able very soon

Amy

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ May 7 2006, 11:59 PM) 239[/snapback]

Amy

Amy, I have already called them to reserve one for me,...I can't wait!! Maybe,it'll hold me over until the KR comes out next year Amy!! Make mine Blue with white stripes please! ;)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amy B @ May 7 2006, 11:59 PM) 239[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Amy

Amy, I have already called them to reserve one for me,...I can't wait!! Maybe,it'll hold me over until the KR comes out next year Amy!! Make mine Blue with white stripes please! ;)

lol, you will love the Hertz car, I drove one this morning. We have already heard of stories of people not returning the car on time.....lol

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ May 12 2006, 01:05 PM) 257[/snapback]

lol, you will love the Hertz car, I drove one this morning. We have already heard of stories of people not returning the car on time.....lol

I love it!! I'll be next one not returning it in time!! Thanks ;)

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ May 12 2006, 01:05 PM) 257[/snapback]

how is that possible? I've called Hertz to make a reservation for the car and it isn't even in the system yet? I've got a hold for a reservation on the car as soon as it becomes available... :blink:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amy B @ May 12 2006, 01:05 PM) 257[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

how is that possible? I've called Hertz to make a reservation for the car and it isn't even in the system yet? I've got a hold for a reservation on the car as soon as it becomes available... :blink:

some cities already have them, some are shipping. We will be shipping cars fore the next 2 months to various Hertz locations

A

• 2 weeks later...

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ May 16 2006, 02:56 PM) 282[/snapback]

some cities already have them, some are shipping. We will be shipping cars fore the next 2 months to various Hertz locations

A

Can you tell me if Tampa will get shipment of cars by May 31st? I'm unable to reserve one for next week as it isn't in there system yet.

sorry, only Hertz can tell you where the cars are and when. Sometimes we just ship to Florida and don't know where the final desination is

Amy

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ May 25 2006, 08:22 PM) 322[/snapback]

sorry, only Hertz can tell you where the cars are and when. Sometimes we just ship to Florida and don't know where the final desination is

Amy

unfortuately I called Hertz multiple times and they don't even know where the cars are so I'm really losing my hopes that I'll be able to rent one next week.

I mean how hard is it to keep track of a truck load of black and gold special edition Mustangs??? :unsure:

Archived