TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby v8 mod

buck_merged

Seeing how I have read/heard that yall will be planning on doing something for the v8 (gt) like you did with the cs6 i thought i should add my input. First of all it would be incredible if you could do a gt350 would be fantastic. You should use the cs6/gth hood and i think for the front fascia you could easily mimic the early gt 350's and do something similar to this:

post-142-1130201627_thumb.jpg

Would love yall to do something similar to this and I think it would completely fit. Also if it wasn't to much trouble maybe add some way for individuals who modify their mustangs using the cs6 package and the v8 package to let it be verifiably shelby. I'm not talking adding it to the registry seeing how yall dont do it in your shop but maybe some form to make them authentic shelby's. Really hope someone sees this and relays the info this has been talked about on many forums ive seen and the interest is simply huge! Thanks for your time.

chris

Seeing how I have read/heard that yall will be planning on doing something for the v8 (gt) like you did with the cs6 i thought i should add my input. First of all it would be incredible if you could do a gt350 would be fantastic. You should use the cs6/gth hood and i think for the front fascia you could easily mimic the early gt 350's and do something similar to this:

Would love yall to do something similar to this and I think it would completely fit. Also if it wasn't to much trouble maybe add some way for individuals who modify their mustangs using the cs6 package and the v8 package to let it be verifiably shelby. I'm not talking adding it to the registry seeing how yall dont do it in your shop but maybe some form to make them authentic shelby's. Really hope someone sees this and relays the info this has been talked about on many forums ive seen and the interest is simply huge! Thanks for your time.

I can't disclose our plans at this time but I can tell you that we plan to issue a certificate of authenticity with any CS6 parts orders. We won't issue a serial number unless we do the work.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles

Archived