TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 shelby gt500 engine problems??!!

Sssss

....Amy,is there any info from your end on this problem? And is there any truth too this? I was wondering if the problem is the crank,...dampner,...or maybe even the oiling system,as the Ford gt has similar internals as the gt500,and they don't seem to be having this problem,as they have dry-sump oiling?! Here's the link: http://www.blueovalnews.com/index.php?cate...2_articleid=237 Thanks,..John ;)

....Amy,is there any info from your end on this problem? And is there any truth too this? I was wondering if the problem is the crank,...dampner,...or maybe even the oiling system,as the Ford gt has similar internals as the gt500,and they don't seem to be having this problem,as they have dry-sump oiling?! Here's the link: http://www.blueovalnews.com/index.php?cate...2_articleid=237 Thanks,..John ;)

hi john, I have not heard about this but will check on monday

Amy

• 3 weeks later...

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amy B @ Apr 22 2006, 04:13 PM) 171[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

hi john, I have not heard about this but will check on monday

Amy

Thanks, Me :D

If there was an issue is gone now. The cars are starting production on time. They ship this summer

Amy

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ May 12 2006, 01:09 PM) 259[/snapback]

If there was an issue is gone now. The cars are starting production on time. They ship this summer

Amy

Amy,do you know if (hint-hint said vehicle I really want next year),if and when made,would that be purchased through Ford or Shelby Auto.??! Thanks :)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amy B @ May 12 2006, 01:09 PM) 259[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Amy

Amy,do you know if (hint-hint said vehicle I really want next year),if and when made,would that be purchased through Ford or Shelby Auto.??! Thanks :)

I do not know yet, we are working thru it all right now ;)

amy

Archived